100K Reads - Special Chapter

A/N : I know it's kinda late, but THANK YOU FOR 100K READS !! As a form of my gratitude, I present to you.. A special chapter..!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah.. This sucks."

The young woman massages the space between her scrunched eyebrows and let out a dissatisfied groan. Tiredness is evident in her orbs, and black circles are forming under her eyes. About a few seconds later, a soft, small clattering sound of a plate steals her attention.

"You should have something to fill your stomach if you're drinking that much coffee."

Somehow, she tiredly opens her eyes to see a plate of cinnamon roll placed near her stacks of paperwork. Of course, her mouth watered in an instant, "Woah.. did you buy this downstairs ? Because I'm sure as hell our pantry doesn't have this kind of snack. Are you trying to bribe me to do your work ?"

He sighs, "No, I'm just concerned about your well being. It's not good for you to consume nothing but caffeine."

"Huh..?! You could've bought me McDonald's instead of this shi-"

A cold hand perches on her shoulder, and a pair of purple eyes are staring at the pent up female.

"At least be grateful for the food, Gabi."

Yes. The irked young lady who just complained about a single cinnamon roll is nonetheless Gabi Braun, a cousin of Reiner who works as a chauffeur.

Gabi tilts her head to the side, "Damn. Sorry, I'm just tired. I didn't expect that the internship program I signed up for would be this difficult to handle."

"At least you have us." Zofia assured her brown haired friend who just slumped down on her seat.

"Don't forget us too !"

The two ladies shot their heads to the source of the voice, where Udo is approaching Gabi's table while dragging along a blushing Falco, "It's a miracle that the four of us managed to pass the interview for this program. I heard rumors that a lot of interns got rejected just because they don't look 'clean'." He quoted the last word.

"I really hope we can get a job here too. I mean, the profit always escalates. Just imagine the salary.." Gabi sighs dreamily.

Falco shot her a look, "It does sounds promising, but please remember that the most important thing in an internship program in experience and skill-"

"Stop nagging me, you're not my mom !!"

"I'm only worried about you !"

"Hey, guys ? That's enough. It's still 10 in the morning, we'll be damned if we create a ruckus. You're embarrassing the four of us !"

"Udo is right. Can you two please stop- "

Before Zofia could proceed to stop the small quarreling session between Falco and Gabi, her purple eyes caught a figure standing near the door of the room they're working in. The white haired intern quickly unincluded herself from the ruckus and bowed to the figure, "Good morning, ma'am."

Soon, her friends notice what Zofia just did. And they copy her gesture as well as giving their greetings to whoever is standing by the door.

"Are you guys alright ? I heard quite a commotion from the other side of this floor."

The interns quickly shook their heads. "My apologies, ma'am. We didn't mean to disturb you. I can assure you that everything is well handled here." Zofia spoke.