37

-- At Levi's Mansion--

Levi hums in delight as his morning tea trickled down his tongue, greeting him in the fine morning.

Seconds after that, his house butler approaches the table.

"Your secretary is here."

Those four words are enough to snap him out of the bliss he's having at the moment, Levi lowered his teacup, still holding it by the rim, "What ? But why, when she's having her day off ?" he muttered to himself before getting up from the seat and heading to the living room where (Y/n) would usually wait.

"Ah, I bet she felt bad about what she said." Levi plainly assumed, continuing his small trip to the living room.

He then made an abrupt stop as soon as he arrived at the destination.

His eyebrows twitch upon the sight before his very own eyes.

"Mr. Braun.. What brings you here so early ?"

The muscular blonde blinked.

"Didn't you always wait for me outside ?" Levi pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration.

Reiner nods, "Ah, yes sir," his deep voice booming in respect, "but Ms. (L/n) said she can't come in today, soo.. So she asked me to.."

"Tie your usual necktie, sir."

Levi holds back the urge to bulge out his eyes, "what ?"

"She said there's no one to do that in her absence. So.." Reiner pulls out a polka dot necktie from his pocket, "let me tie it for you." he takes a massive step towards Levi, only for the short man to back off immediately.

Reiner only blinked innocently, not understanding why his boss refused to get his necktie tied for him, "I-I can tie it very well, sir. My hands are also clean-"

"Stop right there," Levi halts Reiner's attempts to come closer to him, "don't come closer." The idea of his own driver tying his necktie somehow makes him shudder in disgust.

"Sir, let me-"

"Don't fucking touch me with your gay hands, Braun."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning."

Armin is the first one to avert his eyes from the computer, sensing something different from the person that just greeted them, "uh.. May I ask who.." He stands from his chair to greet the person.

The others copied Armin's gesture as they started to gather to meet the guest.

"You're Mr. Ackerman's guest from last time, aren't you ?" Jean pointed out, eyeing the tall blonde man with glasses.

Zeke.

"Yeah, I visited him before."

While everyone is busy throwing him unnecessary questions, Mikasa's eyes trailed down to the folder in his right hand.

[Zeke Jaeger, author Book Concert Proposal]

"I'm assuming you're the author for our upcoming book concert, Mr. Jaeger ?"