52

"You have meetings with our affiliates from 3 PM, and after that, you'll be dining with the board members. Ms. Reiss will support you today."

After retrieving her diary from Zeke's house, the secretary headed immediately to the office. To her luck, she wasn't late. And her first task in the morning is giving the vice president his schedule of the day.

Levi only nods after hearing all of his scheduled activities, "does that mean I won't be able to see you until the evening ?"

"Yes sir."

"Too bad," he sighs, "then come to my place tonight."

(Y/n) blinked once, then twice, "what ? Tonight, sir ??" Cold sweat begins to trickle down her neck as (Y/n) averts her eyes from her boss. At first, Levi only looks up from his desk, waiting for a response. But then it clicked.

"What's in your head right now huh ?" He smirks.

The secretary only gulped down her nervousness.

Levi folds his hands, "I guess that suggestive nuisance surrounding those two words, 'night' and 'my place' gets your naughty imagination going. You don't need to correct me by the way brat, I'm always right."

"W-well, I 've never been to a creativity academy like you did. So I'm not that imaginative, Mr. Ackerman."

He then quietly takes a sip of his morning tea, "that's too bad. I wanted to tidy up the documents in my study, can't you help me ?"

"Of course I can..." (Y/n) smiles sweetly, "......daddy."

Levi spits out his tea in shock, eyes bulging wide.

He quickly puts down his glass and glances up to his girlfriend, "what was that ? What did you just call me ?" Poor Levi needs to make sure this isn't a dream.

"I just wanted to try calling you that. 'Daddy.'"

The vice president blushes deep shades of red as he rubs the back of his neck, "you may keep it up. I will specially allow it." He boldly said.

"Nope. Once is enough," (Y/n) flashes him a smile, "I'll take my leave now, sir."

"O-oi ! You can keep on-"

*Click*

(Y/n) already left his private office, leaving him feeling...needy. Levi ruffles his hair while sighing, "dammit... I should've recorded her saying that.." he then punches his table out of frustration. Scolding himself for not thinking about it earlier, "I guess from now on I should carry a tiny voice recorder in my pocket. Just in case."

"I wouldn't mind if she calls me that again..."

-------At night - Levi's Mansion-------

The secretary clenches her bag nervously as she stands inside her boss' luxurious living room, still clad in her work clothes. As promised, (Y/n) comes to his place at night in order to tidy up some things in Levi's study. It's been a minute or two, and the owner of the mansion hasn't showed up yet.

She patiently stands there like a statue, "Mr. Ackerman ?" (Y/n) attempts to call out.

"You're here early, brat."

Her head snapped towards the source of the voice that boomed a few feet behind her. Just as her eyes landed on Levi, she couldn't help but stare at his body. The vice president is currently wearing a bathrobe, revealing a huge portion of his toned and chiseled chest. It appears that Levi has just finished taking a shower since his hair is pretty wet, droplets of water fell down from his hair to his chest.