6

The grumpy man averts his attention from the clear huge windows that displays the city and bright blue sky as someone enters his office. 

A medium sized silver tray is gently placed on Levi's desk by a certain (h/c) woman.

His secretary then takes a few steps back from his desk and fold her hands politely as Levi makes his way to his chair and plops down on it. Earning a squeaking sound from the chair due a long time of using it. 

(Y/n) frowns upon hearing and seeing Levi's chair condition. She fishes out her phone in a second and soon her fingers are busy tapping the screen. 

"Thinking of replacing the chair, aren't you ?"

Levi's cold and monotone voice snaps her out from the concentration on the phone. (Y/n) smiles as she puts her phone away, "You truly are amazing, sir. Right guessing." The woman nods and praises her boss in a polite manner. 

"I can read what's inside your head, you know." Levi hums, then he leans forward and folds his hands together on top of his desk, "You don't mean it, do you ? About you quitting." 

(Y/n) tilts her head to the side a little, "I'm afraid you're wrong this time, sir." 

"Just what is your reason ?" 

Her smile disappears and it turns into a face of hesitation. 

"Is it because I made you work overtime for a whole month ?" Levi knows how strict he is when it comes to his employees. 

(Y/n) inhales before answering her boss, "I'll post the job opening before lunch time, then. Leave it to me and the rest to narrow down the candidates. So then you'll just have to attend the final interview, Mr. Ackerman." It's really obvious that she refuses to answer his question earlier so she decided to divert the conversation. 

Levi exhales a little before lying back on his chair, "Do what you want, I'll leave it to you." 

A small smile appears on his secretary's face upon hearing his answer. She bows one last time before exiting his office through the luxurious double doors. 

He silently watches her back. Walking further and further from him. Until she disappears behind the doors. 

-

"I'll come to see you again, ok ?" 

-

Levi can only heave a sigh. 

--------- Meanwhile ------------

[Requirements : Candidates with the previous experience preferred] 

(Y/n) publishes the job application terms as she finished typing the last sentences. After making sure everything is done, she puffs out her cheeks, completely unaware of a pair of sharp steel blue eyes staring down at her sitting figure. 

"There.." 

The secretary releases a sigh of satisfaction. But then.. 

"O-oh ! Mr. Ackerman !" Without making an effort to make his presence known, (Y/n), 3 seconds later, finally acknowledges the boss who has been standing in front of her desk with his arms crossed. 

She stands up in a hurry, "Do you need anything, sir ?" 

"I'll be in Ms. Zoe's office, Postpone any conference call to afternoon." 

"Yes sir." 

Levi walks off after that. But he stops in his tracks and turns around to face her, "Ah, I'll be having lunch at home, so you grab a bite to eat too while I'm not here."