I cant stay here anymore

⚠️⚠️⚠️THIS MAY CONTAIN SUICIDAL THOUGHTS⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

3rd POV-

Class E looked towards their friend in disbelief, how could their lovable friend just say she wanted to kill someone! The look in her eyes held nothing but hatred in them.

In a split second {y/n} went from her position on the floor to in front of Takaoka, landing a powerful punch to his abdomen which caused him to fly near the edge of the landing pad. A few of the students thought he was going to fall over but he held his ground on the floor. A wicked smile on his face.

"Yes!! This is a fight worthy for vengeance!" His crazy laugh rang through {y/n} ears. She couldn't focus on anything, she wanted to stop. She don't like being this way but something took over her.

Blow after blow the two threw at each other. Class E helplessly watched from the side lines wondering what they can do to snap their friend from this monstrous state. Eraser Head looked at the teacher of Class E, "What the hell is going on!" He wanted to interrupt this fight before the ex military man ended up killing {y/n} but the way she was acting, he can't get a good enough angle to pull her away.

"He must've mixed a chemical compound to react with the drug that's already in her system, what exactly I have no clue. But if we don't stop now they will kill each other!" Karasuma growled to himself as his mind raced with all the possibilities to try and stop this.

What pulled him from his thoughts was a loud pain filled scream come from his student. When everyone's eyes snapped to the duo they saw the girl hunched over while holding her head, tears ran down her red eyes. Takaoka held something in his hands? It took everyone a few seconds to realize what it was, seeing his face with a satisfied grin while he opened his palm to empty his hands of what now is a crushed up sphere.

"He destroyed another one! We have to get the last one away!" Izuku shouted just as he rushed towards the edge of the platform. {Y/n} screamed in pain as blood gushed out her ears and nose at an alarming rate. Izuku eyes scanned the helipad for the other Sphere. When he found the clouded white ball he smiled and pointed towards the ball. "There!"

A few of the hero's glanced to where the boy pointed, Class E all knew the objective; 'Get that Sphere' the class thought. However the kids weren't the only one who heard the kid speak; Takaoka glanced towards the sphere as well, his shoulders rising rapidly due to him being out of breath. He pointed the gun towards the ball. "Let's get this over with" Growling the man was seconds away from destroying the cloudy ball.

When the gun went off almost everyone covered their eyes or ears; not ready to hear those blood curdling screams. But instead they heard grunting.

"{Y/n}!!" Karma and Nagisa yelled as they saw the female deflecting Takaoka arm that held the gun.

{Y/n} was using all her strength to fight off Takaoka in her current state. Her eyes kept flickering from red to her normal eyes. "Now let's hurry!" Karasuma yelled.

The students were already on the move before the order was made. Todoroki created a ice bridge connecting the building to the helipad. That's where Class E was the first to try and cross the bridge to try and support their friend.

{Y/n} grew annoyed with Takaoka, she used one of hands to grab his collar so she can use to help propel her head upwards. The top of her head went full force into his nose, causing his head to recoil back. He was already weak and tired from fighting the child to the point where this hit caused him to kneel on his knees.

{Y/n} instantly took the opportunity to rush towards the white sphere. Her foot slid as she ran towards the edge of the helipad, in slow motion she could hear her class shouting her name; the only thing on her mind was for her to protect her mother. It's the only one left in her life that she had a chance of saving. As she reached for the ball her hand grasped the cloudy sphere, her mother's translucent face swam on the inside. She turned to face her class who all had a smile on their face. Her shaky legs tried to hold her body up, the gun wound made it hard for her to put weight on the leg along with the blows Takaoka landed on her.

"M-Mother..." the girl weakly spoke. Things seemed to be finally on her side; her heart was heavy since she couldn't save her twin or father. But now she had her mother, the person who gave her life.

But of course all good things comes to a end, and a certain misogynistic male wasn't going to allow her to be happy. Before anyone can predict, a gun fire rang out. There stood everyone froze from shock? Staring at {y/n} who was moving in slow motion flying off the helipad. The orb shattered from a bullet wound; her shoulder now have another hole.

Her blurry eyes stared at the figure who magically appeared in front of her; the most evil expression twisted on his features.

"Huh..." The only words the teen can speak as her body started to fall towards the cliff side they all climbed up from. Her eyes landed on the broken shards falling with her. Tears streamed down her face, dark figures stood by the edge shouting her name. Takaoka figure being tackled to the ground by Karasuma.

As she neared the ground her mind flashed through the memories of her life with her parents and siblings. More tears floated from her face into the air due to the speed she was falling. Opening her arms she closed her eyes to accept her fate. "I can't go on.." she whispered brokenly.

Yet her memories started to fill with her time with Class E, with Karma, Nagisa. The time with Koro-sensei and Karasuma. She doesn't want to leave that life deep down, her heart yearned for more memories with them. But how could she? She lost everything now. She allowed them to slip through her fingers. She spent months training to kill something when she already knew it wasn't possible yet she still acted like she belonged there.

"Ah I'm sorry..." {y/n} whispered softly as the distance between the ground and the girl started to rapidly get shorter. Just when the girl was a few feet away from the rocky surface she felt arms wrapped around her form and fly back towards the helipad. Her exhausted body struggled to open her eyes, when they finally opened she saw blonde hair with a smile on the face.

"All-Might..." the girl weakly said. Before she knew what happened next she was back on the helipad, her head struggled to look around, a sharp pain shot down her back to her legs whenever she moved. She couldn't hear the words the hero were saying, her mind was wondering why she didn't hit the ground. Why was she still alive?! Why did he have to save her!!!

She used the last bit of strength she had to push herself from the hold of the hero, slamming onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Young {y/n}!? Are you okay-" The hero went to lean down to help the teen up but she suddenly smacked his hands away from her.

"Why did you do that!!!" She screamed. "I didn't ask you to save me! You should've just let me die!" Her voice cracking as she yelled at the hero. Her eyes filled with betrayal, like it was his fault for stopping her from death.

Her class looked dumbfounded. Their eyes filled with tears as they never expected to hear those words from her. "Die...?" Rio whispered, she was the closest female to friend to {y/n} and hearing those words broke her heart.

{Y/n} tried to crawl back to edge, but her body lost too much blood and beyond exhausted all she could to was scratch at the floor. Her tears poured down her face. Her pained filled cries rang through the night. For the first time since they've met she broke down. All the anger and frustration pulling to the surface. "I don't want to be here any more...! Please just let me die I've lost everything!!"  The teen noticed she wasn't moving. This was pointless. Life was pointless.

She finally gave up, her head falling into her arms. She heard footsteps approach her, she didn't dare see who they were. But they never spoke a word. Sniffling in between breaths the girl slowly lifted up her head, once they landed on two face she just stared at them.

No one expected the two males to engulf the female into a hug. Eyes widening in shock from the sudden gesture. "I won't let you die {y/n}!" Nagisa voice rang out. "I promised I would be there and I can't do that if your dead" Karma admitted.

Her eyes let out more tears. She shook her head as she tried to push them away, "G-Get of me.." she weakly spoke. But they only gripped harder.

"No" the two males firmly said.

This only caused her to break down more. After what felt like hours, which was only a few minutes. She had called unconscious due to injuries of her body.

"Quickly bring her inside!" Karasuma yelled. A swat team soom arrived to take away the assassins and Takaoka.

As the medical team worked hard to save the classmates from the poison and the American girl from her injuries, Class E and Class A waited for the girl to awaken.