God damn it why!!? (part 1)

God my stomach hurt so bad, the anticipation of finally coming to terms with whats going on, finally having answers! Its a lot.

"Well...What have you found out?" I asked, Sebastian gave a small chuckle. Ciel grabbed a chair and moved close to my bed while pulling out a file. Sebastian started to rub a wet towel along my legs, making sure he was changing the bandages.

"Well you actually helped with it when you were so keen on a particular person." Ciel pulled out a file and handed it to me.

Snatching it I opened it up and froze. 'Takaoka Akira' was in bold letters and his fake smile plastered on his face.

"How....How did he find them?! He wasn't supposed to come after me!" I yelled at Ciel. I know I shouldn't but it doesn't make sense! I knew in the back of my head it could've been him but actually figuring it out...well I would not have guessed I would make it that far.

"Please calm down {y/n} you cant get too worked up with your current state." Ciel pointed out. I couldn't help it! But I know hes right. I need to calm down a little

"We aren't entirely sure just yet how he was able to access that type of information but he wasn't working alone when planning this."

Ciel took the folder back, looking through the papers he pulled out a bunch of photos? It looked like they were following him at some point.

"Takaoka seemed to have met up with those who worked for 'The League of Villains'-" Ciel looked up at me and stopped.

My heart was pounding, I was sweating like I ran a marathon, my eyes were wide with fear and confusion. That's why Shigaraki knew who I was...but why would he help them with something that has no value to him?

Ciel took a deep breath, Sebastian needed to tell me to take off my shirt to snap me out of the trance I was in.

"W-Why you need my shirt of?" I asked him, I mean being shirtless in front of Sebastian wouldn't be a bad thing...

The demon gave a soft chuckle. "I need to change your bandages along with give you your bath m'lady." He moved closer to my ears, slowly pulling the gown down my shoulders. "My your right about that not being a bad thing...I can take care of you in other ways princess~" Sebastian whispers into my ear. My body shivered as chills ran down my body. My face heating up instantly.

"S-Sebastian!" I squeaked out.

"For crying out loud! Not the time!" Ciel blushed as well, his eyes landed on the gown that slipping off my shoulders. He turned around quickly, clearing his throat.

My chest was wrapped in bandages so I didn't have to worry about exposing myself, but I had to allow him to clean the cuts I got from the fight with the Nomu.

"Anyway as I was saying, we have evidence that he was meeting up with the league most likely to discuss you. However they also sent him to another man who was in hiding so it was a little harder to track down. But we believe that the person he went to was the one who came up with the technology that took away your family memory." Ciel pulled out a few picture of the third party man.

It wasn't a lot nor was it clear, he had to have a quirk to help create the technology which means he will know how to reverse it!!!

"You know where he is right? You can tell Karasuma and they can get a search warrant to arrest him and I can get my family back-" Ciel cut me off

"There isn't a high possibility that he is still around in the country, if the villains figured out that you knew about this then they relocated him"