Swimming pool!!!

I am currently training with Nagisa and the class during P.E, the doctors gave me approval for me to go back to school and Karasuma gave me the green light to continue assassination training. The brace on my leg isn't as bad as I thought it would be. However It slows me down when I have to maneuver from a attack, or when I stretch.

The skin around my neck has become more rough and noticeable; ive been trying to not hide the fact I was almost killed by Shigaraki but hiding it wont change anything about what happened. Thankfully my class mates all understand and try not to stare but I would occasionally catch a few staring.

"Predict your targets next move!!" Karasuma yells out

"If you all can do that, youll be able to block out your target escape routs!" He orders.

"I cant believe its been four months already.." I say to Nagisa as I tried to go for his side.

He was able to dodge by guiding my hand out the way, "Yeah I know right? It feels a lot longer"

The blue hair boy tried to slash up but I took a step back just in time, missing me by a few inches.

'Isogai Yuuma and Maehara Hiroto; they got great reflexes. And when the work as a pair their knives hit the mark more often now' Karasuma allowed the two boys to try and attack him at the same time, dodging their attacks with ease. However Isogai got a little too close to Karasuma which took him off guard.

Smiling he went to the next person. Karma.

'Akabane Karma. He seems like the lazy laid back type at first glance. But there's great eagerness fir mischief in those eyes.' Since Karma was by himself he had practiced with two knives instead of one, but he can handle himself pretty well.

'And the girls. Okano Hinata unpredictable movement born of her gymnastics background.' Karasuma thought while dodging Hinata back kick.

Suddenly Megu came from behind and tried to strike him. 'Kotaoka Megu, whose reach and physical performance rivals the boys.'

He finished with those and his attention went to me. I started with a mixture of punches and kicks, using my leg brace as extra weight to add more power to them.

That's when Nagisa went for his strike. I can see the surprise in his face, I can feel it too. Nagisa presence represent that of a snake and boy it sends chills down my spine.

And I can tell it did the same to Karasuma since he actually went full force in his block and flipped Nagisa.

"Sorry!" He calls out while helping him up.

I wasn't really paying attention since I was on the floor rubbing my leg, the pressure of the brace is killing me!!

"Aww is miss {y/n} tired already?~" I heard a voice behind me, turning around I saw it was Karma.

Blushing slightly I rolled my eyes. "Oh please tired? i'm just getting started!" We both grinned at each other.

"How do you have so much energy when Its soooo hot outside." Rio held her hair up so she can fan the back of her neck

"I am not bothered by some heat" I cross my arms slightly. But If I was being honest, I was dying. I hate the heat when there is no way of cooling off.

"Oh really? That sweat dripping from your forehead says otherwise" Fuwa chuckled,

I gave a small growl.

"Nughuhuh!! That is why planned the perfect alternative! Get change in your swimsuits!"

Koro-sensei laughed and ran away!?