No... (part 2)

Seeing Bakugo and Uraraka fight was soooo cool!! Feeling the heat and explosions from his attacks was pretty awesome. I was totally fan-girling over here. I didn't know who I was supposed to be cheering for since I want both to fight with everything they got.

"COME ON!!! Don't hold back!!!" I screamed as best as I can. That probably wasn't a good idea. My throat started to burn which caused me to start coughing.

Momo rushed over and created a water bottle for me which was thankful for. Drinking it helped it a little but I couldn't help but keep cheering them on! I was being scolded by Iida as he kept telling to stop screaming.

Tring to watch the match since it was finishing, seeing Uraraka try to catch Bakugo with the rubble she collected from his explosions wasn't going to work since he caught on at the last minute. But that wasn't going to work. He easily made a big enough explosion to destroy her counter attack in seconds. She was ready to continue fighting but her body was done. Midnight declaring that Bakugo was the winner.

Present Mic announced that they were having an hour break, the stadium started to clear out as everyone was trying to get food and come back in time. I took out my phone to see if I had gotten any news regarding Karasuma or Ciel but nothing.

"Damn it..." I whispered to myself. Why haven't they contacted me yet? Did they find the guy? Did they run into any problems which is why they are taking so long? A update even a little one is all I need.

"Hey {y/n} you coming?" Kirishima called out as he was with everyone.

I shook my head and smiled. "Sorry Koro-sensei didn't give me my wallet when he brought me here so I dint have any money. Don't worry have fun!" I waved as they all gave me a worried look

"I'll pay for you my treat" Kirishima offered. I shook my head.

"Oi you better not start doing that no pay shit again, its annoying" Bakugo growled.

I was slightly surprised to see that he got up here pretty quickly, I thought he was still in the infirmary but I guess that was just for Uraraka.

"Its true I don't have any money and I cant walk that well so I'll just be a pain-" I was suddenly lifted into the air

"Woah?! Excuse me!! I am injured here!!" I growled.

"Then don't fucking fight it! Get on my back cuz I'm hungry!!!" Bakugo placed me down so he can put his back towards me, I was hesitant at first but then it hit me. What girl didn't want to get a piggy back ride from Bakugo Katsuki!!

Smiling slightly I just jumped on and latched my arms around his neck. He was careful with holding my leg since I still had a brace on.

"Are you sure this is okay? Is my foot bothering you?" I asked him

All he gave me was a 'tch' noise and kept walking. Mina grabbed my crutches and followed behind.

"What shall we eat!" Sero cheered.

"Lets see what they have in the lunch room." Kaminari suggested.

We all nodded and headed to see what they are serving today.

Of course when we reached I was left alone to try and find a table. Trying to find one close to the others but enough space so Bakugo wont get angry while he's around people, I was able to find one near the rest of the class. Guessing this will be a good spot I sat as slowly as possible. It's going to take some getting used to walking around like this. But with how the story is going I might not be able to get the chance too.

My hand reached to my neck, will the scar go away? Will I be able to get my family back? Will things go as planned in Okinawa? What if I cant. I got less than a month to try and figure this out, I need a plan. Will I stay here..? But how? This chapter doesn't exactly end right away but I'm tangled it both. Can I have both life..? Is that too selfish to ask for..?