Why is Karma so mad?

3rd POV-

Sebastian clutched the girl to his chest, his face filled with concern and confusion. The demon didn't know what was going on let alone his master Ciel, knew what was going on with the girl. Her fever was getting higher but the second

"Sebastian what is wrong her?! Get something to bring down her fever!!!" The earl yelled as Sebastian gave {y/n} to him. Ciel cradled the girl close to his chest, trying to undo a few buttons of her shirt in an attempt to bring down the fever.

"Come on Ciel!! Its not the time to get embarrassed" The earl took a deep breath as he slowly took off the first few buttons, he was tempted to look away but he sucked up his embarrassment and did what he thought he could do for her.

Just then Sebastian came back with a bucket of cold water and two rags. He took the girl back in his arms, but it seems that she got worse in a matter of minutes.

"Nghh." {Y/n} began to pant heavily, her breathing seems to be force as if it was hard for her to take in any air in her lungs.

Sebastian took a rag and wiped off the sweat that trickling down her neck and her forehead, taking the other he soaked it in the cold water; dabbing it on her temple and neck to try and cool her.

"My lord I don't know why this isn't bringing down her fever; this usually works for humans?" Sebastian says as his eyes narrowed trying to figure out the reasons.

After a few minutes passing by, the males try and figure out what is wrong with {y/n} until a shadow loomed over them. Sebastian noticed the moon wasn't shining its light on them, grabbing them both he jumped back into the girls room; he stood protective in front while Ciel held {y/n} against his chest.

"Nufufuf so this is where my precious student had winded up at" Koro-Sensei stood on the balcony as his tentacles wiggled around.

"You're that girls teacher?" Sebastian says as he slowly relaxes; but not fully letting his guard down.

"Yes I am. I have a very worried and over protective guardian waiting for her arrival-oh my that isn't good" The octopus finally saw the state his student was in; knowing fully well what is actually happening.

Sebastian and Ciel eyes widen as they saw the giant octopus realize what was wrong with her. "What's happening?!" Ciel says franticly

Sebastian was going to ask a question when they see one of his tentacles holding a gun? But it wasn't a normal hand gun that they have seen police carry; but it was one just like they saw {y/n} plunge into her neck when they were over at her house. Koro-sensei placed the needle in the girls neck, making sure it was all the way inside, he then released the drug. The two males looked rather anxious on what was going to happen. A few seconds passed by when {y/n} back arched up as a loud gasp escaped her lips. A small amount of pain shot through her body but it was soon balancing out as the minutes passed by. She wasn't sweating as much nor was her breathing slow. It seem to calm down. The teacher scooped her up and went on the ledge.

"Hey wait?! What was that you gave her?!" Ciel needed to know why that was the only thing that worked, he knew it wasn't something that a normal doctor would give to their patients.
"Nufuhuh that is something that she needs to tell you in time. Well got to go! You will see her soon"

And with that the octopus left the two males in confusion and worry as they saw her being carried away.

Back at {y/n} house-

By the time octopus made it to {y/n} house she was already starting to wake up again. Karasuma waited for the two by the front door, grabbing the girl as he held her for a moment, a sigh of relief escaped his lips as he was glad that she was okay.