Final exam begins pt1

Man my head is killing me!! With all this studying and pressure regarding the final exams. We have been studying our asses off non stop. But honestly, I couldn't be more happier.

We are all outside since its pretty hot; sensei is doing his usual study session blah blah blah.

"At this rate, I expect your grades on finals to shoot right up." He One of his holograms says

"Koro-sensei do you want us to make the top 50 this time too?" Nagisa asked

"No, I was too focused on your total score for midterms. I believe that each student should have a goal better suited to themselves. Which is why I've come up with a perfect target for our assassination classroom!!" Sensei was in the middle of showing me flash cards of for Japanese.

Suddenly he stopped with his little projections and stood in the center of us. He held a anti-sensei gun.

"Now, as Shiro-san said, when I lose a tentacle I also lose speed." he goes and shoots his damn tentacle!!!! Soon demonstrating how that one tentacle being lost can affect his speed.

Sensei was in the middle of demonstrating his little story line with what happens when he loses his tentacles; I on the other hand was just too busy thinking about what's going to happen. The end of the term is just around the corner.... so many things can go horribly wrong.. or it can go right?

Will it end here? Is it bad that I don't want it to end just yet? Will things go back to normal? What if it doesn't and Ill lose them forever... but what if I do? Can I have both life?

My hand subconsciously reached towards my neck; flashbacks of everything that happened to me flashed through my mind in seconds. My heart started tp beat louder. I'm scared.

I was taken from thought when Nagisa tapped me on the shoulder with a worried expression. I gave my best smile to try and reassure him but I don't know if it was for me or him.

"Here's the deal; each student who receives a top score either overall or an individual subject will have the right to destroy one tentacle."

Now this caught my attention. This is what will push everyone to do their absolute best. I wont lose this either

-TimeSkip-

We were all chilling in the classroom, I sat on top of Sugino desk while Kayano, Nagisa and Okuda stood around me.

"One tentacle for each score" Nagisa spoke in disbelief

"Yeah! We can do this!" Okuda spoke with a soft smile, her confidence was just breathtaking!

"Since when are you this fired up Okuda?" Karma was of course slacking off in his seat.

Okuda gave a small smile. "Well since science is my strong suit I might be able to finally help everyone out"

Just then Sugino got a phone call from that dude from the baseball team, so I got up and walked over to Karma.

"You do know if you keep slacking off like this its just going to mean ill kick your ass a lot quicker." I raised my eyebrows as my voce held a slight tease.

I saw his cheeks form into a grin. I gave a small chuckle and focused on what Sugino friend was saying.

"Thanks for looking out for us Shindou." Ohhh that's his name!! "but its all right, right now our goal isn't to get out of class E. But to still to meet the goal we do have we will need to beat class A."

Its nice to see everyone with this determined attitude. My eyes softened as I watched them.

Before I knew it we were heading home. I walked slowly next to Nagisa and Karma as we were heading out.