A sleepover at my house!?

3rd POV

{Y/n} still stood shock at the duo that stood before her. The other students chatting away with the Ouran kids; Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi stood near {Y/n} as the look of confused along there faces.

The teenage girl was going to say something when she heard a rather frustrated Karasuma coming behind her. "Now that you got to know each other will you tell me how you have a phone?" The girl froze in her spot, slowly turning around to meet a frustrated Karasuma.

"Heh well the Ouran kids gave me one so I can keep in contact.." She gave a nervous laugh as the 3 Ouran kids took out their phone that matches {y/n}.
"I can only call them which kinda sucks but I should've known"
"Ohh so you've tried calling them haven't you?" Karasuma raised a brow as he took a step forward. Even though he was clutching his abdomen; he still gave a scary aura. The Ouran kids shuddered "He's even scary than Honey-senpai.." the twins say as Haruhi nodded.
{Y/n} went behind Ciel and Sebastian as the two gave a confused look.

"I-I'm Sorry! How was I supposed to make sure they were okay!! Take him! He's pocket size!!" She yelled back.
"Pocket size!? Who are you calling pocket size! I'm taller than you for your information!" Ciel yelled angrily at the girl as Sebastian gave a small chuckle.
"No your not! There's no wa-" {Y/n} was cut off as she stood straight....he was a head taller than the girl. Her eyes widen as the boy gave her a triumph grin
"How!?! I'm shorter than a kid!!! Come on!! I'm supposed to be going to college in a few months" the girl grabbed her hair like a mad man having an episode.
"Nufuhuh but being short has nothing to do with looking like a young women" Koro-sensei says as he showed up next to Karasuma; his face a light shade of pink as he was looking at {y/n} chest.

Sebastian stood protectively over his master as Ciel eyes widen "What in the bloody hell is that thing?!"
"My lord stay back" Sebastian glared at sensei
{Y/n} stood up while clenching her fist; the octopus wasn't hiding the fact that he was looking at her curves; The boy looked to where he was looking, blushing slightly as he coughed.
"You damn perverted octopus!!!!" The girl screamed as she suddenly flashed from behind the duo, giving a side kick to the octopus as he flew near the students; they taking that chance to try and stab and shoot at him.

The girl was ticked off; she growled to herself as the Ouran kids, Sebastian and Ciel looked at the scene in front of them.

"So that's the thing that destroyed the moon?" Kyoya States
"He don't look like such?" Honey says as he was eager to touch squeeze the octopus for being so squishy.
"I swear I'm going to kill that perverted octopus!!" {y/n} growled.
"Nufuhuh so many splendid people!! Why not have a sleep over like we did like our trip to Kyoto! {Y/n} don't you have a big house? After this we shall go!! And I'll bring refreshments and snacks as you kids call!!" Koro-sensei left within a cloud of smoke.

{y/n} POV—

What just happened!?!

"That damn octopus!!! Grrr I swear I'm going to tear off his tentacles! Karasuma come back here so I can fix you up" I started to head back to the building within the teacher office
"I'll grab my stuff and meet back here!" Megu and Rio said as everyone got excited
"I want to see where she lives! I mean it's provided by the government!" Sugino mentioned as everyone nodded as they went to gather there things.
"Provided by the government? Sebastian" Ciel looked at the demon as he nodded "Yes my lord" he bowed as he disappeared without no one noticing

As I made it into the office Irina was carrying Karasuma. "I don't need fixing up you know"
He says trying to be tough
"Oh just shut up and let me heal you" I chuckled and glared. I grabbed a water bottle, taking the cap off.
"Heal me?" He questions.