I just made a new enemy

The Nomu let out a blood curdling scream, so powerful that she had to cover her ears. Blood dripping out as it seemed that the sound might have busted her ear drum.

The last thing she saw was the Nomu reaching out to grab her. All she could do was cover her eyes. What can she do?

"Please! I don't want to die!!!"
____________________________________

3rd POV-

{Y/n} waiting for the impact of the Nomu to strike her but it never came. Slowly opening her eyes she sees his hand is being restrained behind its head. The Nomu is struggling to reach out for the girl.

{Y/n} eyes followed who's the restraints; she gasped when she sees Aizawa using his scarf to hold back the Nomu from hitting her. The girl started to shake her head.

"No no no I'm supposed to make sure he doesn't fight the Nomu...now look at me. I can't even stand up from how scared I am!! Damn it {y/n} get a hold of yourself! This is Aizawa life on the line!!"

"A-Aizawa! Please leave!" The girl tried to plead with the teacher but that only made him want to protect his students more.

"It's a teachers job to protect his students!" The man yelled.

Suddenly the Nomu had enough of being held back, he growled as he flung his arm forward. Causing Aizawa to fly forward and towards {y/n}. He didn't want to hit her, he held his hand out so he can somehow maneuver his body so it won't make direct contact. It worked, but he still ended up crashing into her. The two rolled 10 feet away, Aizawa tried to push himself up but he sprained his wrist trying not to hurt the girl.

{Y/n} quickly went over to him, "Aizawa!" She yells in concern. She needed to pull herself together!!

The Nomu walked closer to the duo, he was angry that this person was interfering with his orders. He raised both hands, ready to swing at Aizawa to get him out of the way. {Y/n} eyes widen, she didn't have enough time to form a barrier and Aizawa couldn't move out the way in time!

Without thinking she shoved the man out the way, just as the Nomu was ready to strike him with all its might. The teen and Aizawa made eye contact for a split second, determination and fear written on her face as the Nomu made contact with her.

The force it used was powerful enough to create a gust of wind so strong it blew a few of the other members back. Some fall on their butt while others crashed into one another.

"{Y/N}!!!!!" Aizawa yelled upon seeing his students risk herself for him.

{Y/n} body crashed into the stairs that was 20 feet away. A few of the steps broke upon impact, the sound of her ribs cracking made the girl gasp in fear. Rolling down a few steps she landed on her face. Her body ached all over. Her breathing became more shallow and shorter. The threat of one of the broken ribs puncturing her lungs made her scared to even breath.

"Nomu!! Stop playing around! I said Capture!" Shigaraki Tomura yelled.

The Nomu gave a small growl as in he understand. It started to make its way to {y/n} and this frightened her. It was hard to move with the shallow breathing she's doing, but she needs to move so that Nomu won't capture her.