Bitch-sensei v.s Karasuma

It's been a few days from that little well altercation. I haven't been the same since actually. I've been more to my self and worried about the ministry of defense following me. I mean who can blame me? They just showed up at my house!? AGAIN!!

It's class time and everyone is just learning the same old things. Stuff that I already know. I start to draw a flower, Karma looked over at me and took my book

"Hey! I was doing something there!" I tried to reach for it without making too much noise
"Ehh do you like flowers? Typical girl." He shrugs
"Well excuse me for being a teenage girl" I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Say lets go to your favorite dessert place after class okay?" He threw me my book as he leaned back in my chair
I gave a fake gasp "The infinite Karma likes sweets?!" He glared as I gave a small chuckle
"Not that much but you've been down so I know how much you love them." He yawns

I stood a little shock. He's doing that for me?

"Hey stop talking while I'm teaching! I know you know this {y/n}-san but at least try" Sensei said with green strips on his face
"Fine fine Sensei" I went to face the board and answer the questions, "Thanks" whispering that to Karma so only he can hear. He grinned slightly as he went to sleep.

They were talking about Global history; American history to be exact. "Boring.." I said to myself as I snuck out the back door. I made my way towards the teacher room until I saw Bitch-Sensei

"Ne! Bitch-Sensei! What are yo-" I was cut off as a man in front of her grabbed her neck. I stood frozen for a minute. Who the hell is this guy?! I was ready to attack when I heard them talking

"This teaching charade is making you soft; your losing your touch, you are to leave here after today." he glared as she tried to fight back. After a moment he let her go and gives her a glare.

"Your wrong! I havent lost my touch and this isnt a charade!" Sensei yelled angrily. I mean I get why she got angry but he's a little foul. Bitch-Sensei made eye contact.

I gave a small grin; if he didn't notice me Who is actually is the better assassin.

"Who are you looking at-" he says as he turns around to see me. I wave slightly while smiling. He seemed a little shocked that I was there and he hasn't noticed?

"You shouldn't be here you need to be in class-" he was trying to lecture me when I walked past him and next to Bitch-Sensei "Ne Sensei what ya doin~" I gave a small evil smile; we both know that what I did will drive him crazy.

The guy known as Lovro came close to us, glaring at bitch-sensei and me; then next things I know he disappears. Trying to go behind be and her; only to grab her arm behind her back and his other hand holding nothing but air. At this point Karasuma was already watching. "So fast?!" She whispers. He looked around to where I was standing; nothing but my hair pin was present.

"H-How did she-" I started to chuckle. Both Bitch-Sensei and Lovro turned to look behind while Karasuma looked up. I was hanging upside down from the ceiling; I was crouched down while holding onto the beam to keep me in a squatting position. My hair falling low as my skirt lifted up slightly; my fingers to my lips. "You underestimate who I am sir Lavro...you need to make a better judgement"

Next thing I know Sensei pops up with his face split in half; with a right and wrong answer. I drop down as Karasuma caught me. I gave him a smile as I stood there; he held me with jo effort. I saw the Lovro guy looking at my back; all the bruises from the incident from before.

"It's you.." Lovro says under his breath as he looks at Koro-Sensei; Bitch-Sensei looked frustrated and scared at the same time. "I would say that Irina isn't something to be feared as an assassin"

"Hey!! Who are you calling crap?!" She yelled. I covered my mouth to hold back a chuckle

"However she does have what it takes to teach my students; she's exactly what they need" I grinned as Sensei gave his reasons; surprisingly to admit she does come in handy. Karasuma noticed the look in my eye, he grinned when I looked at him. I rolled my eyes "Whatever I still don't like that blonde bimbo" he gave a small chuckle as he held me tightly in his arms.

"Oh I know! How about we hold a composition!  You two have to try and kill Karasuma and whoever wins is deemed the best assassin!" His face turned with green stripes. They both looked over at Karasuma 

"Matter of fact; Irina will try and kill Karasuma while you Lovro will have to try and kill {y/n}-San....lets make things interesting" I can just tell he's smirking!!!!

"Eh?! Why are we apart of this?!" Me and Karasuma says.
"Nufuhuhu to make things interesting of course! You have until tomorrow evening to do so"

And with that Koro-Sensei left. The two assassins looked at us; Lovro had a cocky grin while bitch-Sensei looked kinda nervous.

After that whole ordeal Karasuma carried me all the way home whole Karma walked next to us.

"This will be interesting, seeing Bitch-Sensei try to kill you Karasuma-sensei" karma says as he walked with his hand behind his back
"That guy is too cocky....I don't like it" I glared at nothing. That look in his eyes gets me so mad!!! "There's no way I'm going easy on him." I have an evil chuckle as Karma looked at me and smiled

"I'll say if they haven't got you by the end of tomorrow then I'll take you out to buy sweet"
"Really!?! Don't fool me Karma!!" I looked at him with sparkles in my eyes. Yay sweets!!!!
"Yea that is if they don't catch you~" he teased
"Hehe don't underestimate me Karma-kun~" I touched the tip of his nose as we departed to our house.

Once I was inside my room, Karasuma gave me the injection and left. I waited while looking at the ceiling.

"Things are changing within the class...does me being here have something to do with it?" I clenched my fist
"I can't even predict what's going to happen if something changes...Damn it!!!" I rubbed my head as I rolled around in my bed. Grabbing my pillow and holding it to my chest as I slowly started to feel drowsy from the drug.

"Let's see what this class has to offer...I won't be going easy..." and with that I fell into a deep sleep.

_____________________________
I'm sorry for the late update!! This will be broken down to 2 parts; the next one will have more detail. I just wanted to give something.

Letting you know there will be a more sadistic version of you within the story; similar to Karma. ^^

Get ready for the new chapter coming soon!! (I know this wasn't as good but something is better than nothing)