We meet again

So its been a few days since Valentine's Day, I've wore the necklace everyday since. Karasuma was working around the clock to help me figure out who actually was able to erase my family memory. But of course he had no leads; and frankly neither did Sebastian.

Today was rather gloomy, it was pouring rain outside which made me have to get up a little earlier so I won't be soaked! I sat in the back of the class room while trying to dry my hair with a towel. Kayano and Nagisa chuckled at my actions as they walked towards me.

"I'm used to it raining back from where I'm from but damn we might as well be sliding down this damn mountain" I managed to make my hair stop dripping
"You got a point it is pretty bad outside" Nagisa says as the rest of the class comes by.

We waited for a little for Sensei but he was a little late? I was going to say something when we heard a crash from the window.

"Well well speak of the devil and he shall appear" I grinned as we seen Koro-Sensei all inflated like a water balloon, he was ringing himself out.

Nagisa took note of the fact that water causes him to be inflated. "That statement I said is rather true...especially that red eyed raven.." I shuddered slightly. Weird I feel like I'm being watched..?

"Now class Im sure you guys have heard of the new transfer student that would be arriving soon."
"Ne Ritsu do you know anything about the new student?" Hara asked
"Actually I do, me and the transfer student was supposed to be introduced to each other. I would handle long-range combat and he would close-range combat. Together we would drive Koro-sensei into a corner. However, these orders were canceled for two reasons."

"What are they?" Hara asked; the class tensed slightly. They were preparing for the worst.

"Well firstly, his adjustments took longer than expected. And secondly, I lack the capability to provide him support. As an assassin, I am overwhelming inferior than him."

Once she said that I glanced over at sensei and see him looking slightly nervous. Just I was going to say something we hear the door slide open and a man dressed in all white walked in. I glare at the man.

"Haha so sorry to interrupt but you can call me Shiro. I am guardian of the transfer student." He walks in slightly so hes in front of the class and scanned the students, our eyes locked. I glared at him without breaking eye contact. I broke the pencil that was in my hand, Karma looked at me with a confused look.

"Well I shall bring in the transfer student. Come in Itona!"

We all were expecting for him to walk through the door but instead we hear a crash in the back of the classroom near me and Karma seat. We all turned around and saw a giant hole in the wall!

"I have proven that I am stronger than the wall" Itona spoke in a monotone voice

"Use the damn door!" The class yelled, knowing well enough that we were the ones that had to clean the mess.

"That's all that matters. That's all." He sits down in the empty seat between me and Karma.

The class was looking at Itona like he was a huge a handful, which he would be actually.

"This is Horibe Itona. Please just call him Itona." He just stood staring at the desk as he held a crazy look in his eyes.

"Hey Itona-kun something been bothering me, you came from outside right? Empty handed? Its raining buckets out there and you don't seem to have a single drop on you." Karma held a smug look on his face as he spoke. The class turning as they realize that he was right.

Itona got up without a word and walked over to Karma "You may be the strongest in this class but don't fret." He places a hand on Karma head "I have no desire to kill those who are weaker than me"

Karma frozen at the comment that he just made. Standing up straight he faced sensei, ready to walk towards him but Itona seems to pause. He finally felt my presence. Turning to me his eyes widen.

"I told you we'll meet again Itona-kun" grinning you sat on the desk, I would occasionally glance at Shiro as he glared daggers. A few kids gasped as they found out I knew about him. I did tell them I know things that they don't. So why do surprise?

"We have met again. Even though you are a worthy opponent to prove that im stronger." Itona seems to look nervous, but only for a second as he soon recovered. "I will not fight you, i won't make the same mistake twice. Plus you have fed me some very delicious dessert that I will let it slide, I came here to fight him" Itona says as he turns back to sensei, walking to the octopus.

I clenched my fist as I stood in the back of the classroom near the giant hole. I needed to hold myself back or else im going to beat the living crap out of that dude. I got distracted as Karma came up to me

"I had no idea that you knew that freak?! Why didn't you say anything?" Karma looked a little worried and concerned

"It was weeks ago Karma, there was no way that he would've done anything. I couldn't afford to tell you since it would've messed up everything." I gave a sigh Again with this whole story plot bullshit! I need to figure this out and fast or else I wont have any time!

"The way he looked at you...he looked nervous?" Karma faced the scene in front of him, watching as Itona revealed to the class that they were brothers. Of course a few kids having some weird imaginations about the whole thing.

"I wish I can tell you but I cant-" I suddenly felt a shiver go down my spine, something or should I say someone was behind me. I was frozen in slight fear, feeling a hand wrap around my waist and mouth; preventing me from screaming.

"I did tell you that I will see you soon m'lady" A deep husky voice spoke into my ear

My eyes widen "S-Sebastian?!" Of course it was muffled so no one really heard me.

Within a instant I was taken away from the classroom and was being taken to the Phantomhive manor. He held me against his chest as he ran with inhuman speed. I open my eyes to see that I was standing in front of the one eye earl. Sebastian still covered my mouth and held me; more so as a precaution and safety for his master.

"Now that you are here, you got explaining to do {y/n}. And I want the truth" Ciel Phantomhive says while sitting in his chair with his legs crossed.

This one eyed pirate bastard!!!!!