Part of the truth revealed

As many must remember, Im currently being held hostage by a certain guard dog and his demon butler.

I glare at the Ciel as he stare into my eyes, not breaking contact. I try moving my arms any way I can to at least have enough room to make an attempt to escape! But that damn butlers grip is pretty tight.

"You should stop resisting m'lady, I don't want to hurt you." Sebastian whispers into my ear with his deep voice.

I glanced back at him."Tch damn you Sebastian...Ciel please you need to let me go! I have to get back! I need to be there when the fight happens or else I wont get my answers!" I yell; part of it is true. I do need to be at the fight with Itona and Koro-sensei; I have to be near Shiro in order to find out what he knows!?

"It looks like we both want answers here {Y/n}. So the quicker you tell me the quicker I'll let you go" Ciel grinned, knowing of course that's the easy way out. He always expects things to go his way but frankly this isn't going to happen that way.

"Listen Ciel, you don't understand. If I tell you it can affect time and space itself?! Let alone your existence! Just me being in that classroom is dangerous enough...I shouldn't even be here or even exist talking to you right now." I let out frustrated sigh, I can Ciel looked confused which made him more curious.

"What do you mean by that? Surely you know that I have seen things that no ordinary human have. So try me" Ciel got up from his chair and walked towards me.

"Ciel please... you really don't understand. You shouldn't even exist?!" I gave a small pause, my voice becoming shaky, Ciel eyes widen but he kept quiet. Sebastian even noticed my heart beating faster and my breathing unsteady.

"You, Sebastian....Kyoya...Tamaki..Hikaru and Kaoru..The host club!! Even that classroom! KoroSensei..Karasuma...Irina...Nagisa..Kayano..Rio..Karma..you all were just a figment of someone imagination that they put onto paper and a tv screen." It was so hard to speak. The actual reality of everything right now is driving me crazy?! So many things don't make sense.

"I watched you through a tv screen! That's how I know so many things. Like your parents were murdered in a fire, and that those people who kidnapped you branded you with their symbol. And that you made a contract with Sebastian; that's why you wear that eye patch, that's where your contract sign is hidden. The more visible it is the stronger the contract will become. That's how I know also know about that Alios brat and his creepy ass Butler Claude!! And that's how I know about Koro-Sensei!" Why is this only happening to me?!

"That's how I know about who destroyed the moon, that's how I know what's going to happen in that classroom; from each of the assassination attempts all the way to who actually kills him..." A tear falls down my face. So many things going though my mind.

"H-How'd you know all that?! That's impossible! Don't give me that bloody bullshit!!" Ciel held a menacing look in his eyes as he looked at me, trying to read my face to see if I'm lying. "Sebastian!" He yells, I could tell he hesitated slightly "Yes, my lord" Sebastian spoke quietly while tightening his grip. I slightly flinched. Damn he's a lot stronger than he looks!!

"Ciel please you got to believe me!! I don't know why I am the only one who knows about everything I don't know why you guys are real!!?! But every since it happened I'm not the same anymore...I was taken away from my family! Being forced to take a damn drug that god knows what's in it!!! The only thing that kept me going was knowing that I had them but now I don't..I've lost everything.." I sniffed slightly, turning my head so he won't be able to see my tears that fall from my eyes.

"Ciel Sebastian Listen. I'm somehow apart of everything. Why? I don't know but I am. I'm supposed to know EVERYTHING but things changed no things are changing and doing the complete opposite of what's supposed to happen."