Bitch-sensei pt2

Just a small continuation from the last chapter

3rd POV-

Once Irina got kicked out the class, she was confronted by Karasuma and Koro-sensei.

"Ugh! Karasuma teach those students a lesson!!" She yelled
"I'm very disappointed in you, these kids work hard to get where they have to be and look they're still the outcast of the school because of a stupid grade system." He started to explain the kids situation and started to feel bad.
"And what you said about {y/n} isn't even close to the truth, she was forced out of her home but Japan ministry of defense." He was very overprotective of her.

He then pulled out a small video screen and walked in the classroom, Koro-sensei behind.

"Where's {y/n}?" He asked
"She went out to the woods..ne Karasuma-sensei what she said was true?" Nagisa asked
"Yes, please look at this it will explain why I told you what I said on the first day she arrived."

He put the screen down as everyone watched, even Irina. [flash back too long, wanna know go to chapter 'goodbye America hello Japan']

Timeskip-

As the whole class finished watching the tale of when {y/n} was forcefully taken from her home, they understood why she got so defensive.

"Wow that's so traumatizing" Kayano said
"Yea..and so quickly it happened." Rio agreed
"Wow...and I said those awful things about her family...I'm a horrible person" Irina had a huge reality check.
"I'll go get her so you can officially apologize~" Koro-sensei went out the window and into the woods to look for her.

{y/n} POV-

That stupid Bitch!! I can't believe she really said that!! If I see her imma kill her!!

I growled and sat against the tree.

"If only she knew..." I stared at the ground. I didn't realize I was crying until it hit dried up leaves

"W-Why am I crying..." I tried to wipe them away but it was no good it kept on coming down.

That was until I felt something wrapped around my waist. I looked down to fine a yellow tentacle.

"Eh? Sensei what- KYAAAAA!!!!!" I was interrupted as I was suddenly being dragged back to the class room.

Next thing I know I'm in the front of the class, some people laughed slightly on how I got here. I quickly wiped my tears.

"What the hell sensei!! Why'd you do th-" I stopped when I saw HER!!

I glared daggers at her, she stepped back slightly.
"Listen..what I sai-" I cut her off again as I threw another knife at her but missed sadly and it got stuck to the wall.
"Aw man I missed" I fake pouted
"You were aiming for her head?!" The whole class thought
"Why would I wanna listen to a selfish little ba-" I was cut off as Karasuma covered my mouth with his hand.
"Listen." He demanded
I nodded but he kept his hand there because he didn't trust me that I would keep quiet, and frankly I would either.

"Listen I'm sorry for what I said...it was wrong of me to jump to conclusions from a rumor I heard...it was wrong of me and I'm sorry, would you allow me to be your English teacher?" She stuck her hand out

I sighed and nodded taking her hand, shaking it so that I forgive her.

"Alright! Let's start class!" She smiled and started to write in the board

I went to my seat and sighed "I'm not going to say that.." I said quietly
"And why not? You may be American but it's still class!" Karma said
"It to...sexual.." I looked away

Jeez, why she still gotta teach this sexual stuff to them