Holy shit....I'm going to die

{Y/n} POV-

My whole body was shaking, why can't I move? Was I that scared to that my body can't even move...? Everything is going blank, I see mouths moving but I can't hear anything. What's going on? I need to move..everyone is leaving I have to leave with them right?? But what about Aizawa?! He'll die if I don't do something!! Why can't I move damn it!!!

My heart was racing, my hands were sweaty and my breathing uneven, I have no idea how to fight that thing nor do I know if I can beat it. But I watched Aizawa almost die with 1 Nomu, and I caused 2 of them. Its my fault. "Move body!!!!" I scream to myself. I felt my right leg move forwards. "That's good, just keep going" Then my left leg followed behind. The muscles in my leg felt like I've been working out for the first time in my life and I over did it. I didn't care if I have no feeling, I need to help him, try and stop them. I didn't care about those calling my name or begging me to get out of this trance.

"What the fuck are you doing?! They are actual villain's!" Bakugo yelled while pulling on my arm, I jerked my shoulder to try and fight against his grip. He stared at me with wide eyes, soon Izuku saw what I was planning so he ran in front of me and used his hands to push me back from my shoulders.

"{Y/n}-san! We need to get help! Aizawa says he'll be fine...we cant do anything to help him." The boy wasn't even sure if he believed his own words. "No please...he'll die if I don't do something! Let me go!"

I felt my head shake "I caused two to emerged....I saw Aizawa almost die fighting one..now I caused two to show up. Its all my fault" the words left my mouth shakily. I had no plan, no tactic to try and get the upper hand. All I know is one of the Nomu different Quirks but other than that I know nothing.

The boys looked at each other with concerned expressions. They wanted to ask questions but they don't know how to ask, or if this is even the right time.

"Please, I know their tactic, I'll be fine fighting since I've seen it before. But I need to get rid of that thing I caused. Please." I stared desperately at the boys, neither really sure if they want to risk letting me go. But I was going to go if they let me or not.

A few moments later Bakugo let go of my wrist, I stared wide eyed at the boy, Izuku shook his head. "Kacchan!? Why you let her go-"

"Shut up Deku!!! You saw how she fought in London. I don't fucking know how she knows but all the events today she got them correct. If she says she can fight them then so be." Bakugo looked at me with stern eyes. I cant believe he actually caught the hints I've been saying? Was he paying attention this whole time?

Izuku still didn't look convinced. But now isn't the time to try and talk him into it. If they don't leave now they'll be captured by that purple fog and scattered. I pushed the boys hands off me, turning around so I have a hand on both their backs.

"You guys need to go now. Or else you'll be placed somewhere and they try to kill you. Go!!" I gave them a shove as I begin to make my way to Aizawa.

I made it to the stairs, seeing him using his powers to stop the villains and fling them with his scarf. Which is really cool in person. But my eyes landed on the person who isn't there. That purple portal guy?! Don't tell me he's already got the class??!

Turning around only to see the portal opening up, the class froze, not knowing what to do. I begin to panic "What do I do?! I can't go over but leave Aizawa?" I reached for my gun; even though it only had BB pellets it was something better than nothing. I aimed and shot. The little pellet skimmed his body, causing him to look in my direction. I growled. I can't be concerned with this, Class A can hold their own against everyone so I know they'll be fine.