Dumb Assembly

The class is in the lab room since sensei was going to teach us about chemistry, I loved it when I was back in school in America so it'll be good to learn more about it!!

I'm sitting in the classroom with everyone, Maehara, Sugaya, and Sugino was all waiting by the door so when Isogai, Megu and Rio come back to the classroom with sensei. I took out my small cookie and offered to Nagisa and Karma "Thanks" "Thanks {y/n}-san}" they both say, I did the same to Kayano, she looked at me weirdly "You like sweets right? So here" I extended it to her, her eyes lit up and she happily takes some.

I returned to stare at the door since I saw Megu walk in, just then the boys went to try and stab sensei, and of course he dodges with no effort, and somehow he was able to set up the lab materials. That crazy octopus

Just then I got a bad feeling, so I quickly cut up a anti-sensei knife and tape it around my snacks, and just then there was a gust of wind, we all looked and saw that sensei took all our snacks in his hands, but one of his tentacles was splattered and melting. The class stared in shocked while I grinned.

"I take my snacks very seriously sensei~ plus I knew you were going to do that!" I sat back and ate
"What?! No fair sensei and you didn't even warn us {y/n} that's meannnn" Rio whined
"Heh sorry!" I shrugged

A little after that we were in the middle of sensei teaching us about chemicals and stuff when Okuda came up with a strange mixture she made and went up to sensei. A few of us looked up as I stared

"Um sensei can you um I'm not very good with assassination but can you please drink this!" She holds her hands out to him with the bottle in her hand
"That's to straight forward!" Some of us thought
"My my Okuda-san that was a very straightforward approach but of course I'll drink it!" He gladly took it and drank it

At first Nothing happened but his faces changed, one with horns and then with wings then a his poker-face!!! "You gotta be kidding me!" We yelled
"That was indeed a very powerful poison Okuda-san but frankly it's very poisonous to humans however not me, but I will not condone the facts that my student was using deadly chemicals without supervision! So let's work on it after school!" He smiles, she gets excited and agrees and with that we continue the class.

Timeskip-

I was dazing in class all day, for some reason my mission kept getting to me!! Ugh!! What the hell!! I need a break I need to visit home..

I looked out the window not paying attention to what's going on and just thought on how life is going over back in America. How my friends are my family!! I sighed to myself. "I really need to talk to onii-chan about it" I got up and looked at the class and froze. Why do they all look depressed? Even Okajima?

"Uh guys? What's wrong?" I asked patting Rio
"Today is the day of the school assembly that means we have to go to the main campus!" Nagisa sighed
"Oh yea! I remember now! Then let's get going before bad things happen" I smiled
"How can you be smiling! We uh you must know how to get there right? The dangers!" Kayano exaggerated
"Yup! And I'll protect you as much as I can! Plus I wanna see the look on there faces when they see me" I grinned, they all looked confused but shrugged.

We all started to make our way down the hill, of course I knew what'll happen to Okajima. I sighed when I heard screams, okajima got caught in bees! I ran to him through the trees and killed the bees that were around him before they can seriously hurt him. As we crossed the bridge it broke! Are you serious?!
And of course Okajima was swept away! I dived in and swam to him, grabbing him and throwing him to Maehara. "{Y/n} is really a life saver!" He yells. I grew a little irritated at this, I mean I know it's coming but come on!!! I walked with Rio and Nagisa when I heard screaming behind us. I turned to see Okajima covered in snakes! "Crap I forgot there was snakes!" I grabbed my head irritated. I then heard something rolling.... I looked and saw Okajima covered in snakes AND a big bolder following him. He flew passed us, I wasn't quick enough to realize the bolder was right behind us, until Nagisa grabbed my arm "Look out!" He pulled me out the way of the bolder and I landed on top of him. My face heated up since I've never been in this awkward position before, and I can tell he was thinking the same.