Oh fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!

-{Y/N} POV-

I didn't really know what happened after I got punched in the face. Next thing I know the girls all hugged me while chanting my name. We walked out the gym with a huge smile on our faced.

"Damn {y/n} you were right!" Hayami says while holding the basketball

"Hey hey I told you all to trust me. They needed their ass kicked!" I fisted pumped the air as the girls cheered. Rio handed me the basketball. "Lets go check out the guys" Kayano says.

We all nodded and began jogging.

When we all reached the game we saw that the baseball team seem to have moved in closer to inner field?! What!? Is that even legal?!

"You've got to be kidding me?!" I growled as I pushed my way through the crowd of students. I climbed the fence to get a better look. My eyes scanned the benches for the coach, only to find the principle?! "That slimy bastard!!" I yelled while shaking the gate.

"Hey class E transfer you cant climb the damn fence like a animal!!" one of the boys yelled

"Oh yea!! Watch me!!" I turned back around to see the guys looking nervous. I see a giant hole in the ground with a freakishly large baseball? Oh god don't tell me that's sensei? I see him by Karma...Yes it is him. I sighed while holding my attention back to the game.

"Hey Mr.Principle isn't that kinda playing dirty?" Karma spoke teasingly "They're taking up defensive positions that's taking up the field. And the teacher who's acting as the umpire hasn't given any warnings. Don't you think it's weird too?" He asks as a wide grin spreads across his face. 'Karma what are you getting at..?' "Oh I get it!!! You guys are morons and you can't understand the defensive positions and stuff right?" The boy spoke to the other classes.

He is trying to make them hate him!!!

"Quit whining about the little things E class!!!" They yelled.

The umpires ushers Karma to bar up, I held the gate tightly as I watched. They can't do their usual little taps since they're all so close together!! It'll never work!

As the games continue we are getting our asses kicked! I don't know what that principle did to those kids but they're monsters!! Evil looks in there eyes, drool dripping from their mouth. Kinda nasty. By the 3rd inning we can't stand a chance. I jump down and push my way back through the crowd. "Damn it! They worked so hard!" I say while kicking a rock. I went to kick another bug rock but it was squishy? I started poking at it with my foot.

"Gah!! Please reframe from stepping on your teacher Ms. {Y/N}!" The rock or I mean sensei says. I crouch down closer "I hope you got a plan here"
"Nufuhuh you should know how it plays out my dear...now if you'll excuse me I'll need to let Karma-kun know." He says while going back to the red head.

I pinched my nose while walking back to the gate, climbing up so I can see better. All I hear is the name "Shindo" man this cut looks creepier in person!? If lols can kill then they all would be 6 feet under. "Poor Sugino.."

It seems that Karma was talking to the kids on the field. When this Shindo kid went to bat up. "Damn hes looks more crazier in person..:" I whispered

Soon I see sensei pop up next to Karma again. Thankfully I could make out what hes saying this time. "The time has come to put your earlier provocation to good use.."

I see his ace grew to his normal sinister smile. I looked over at the principle to see if I can get some kind of reaction. When I looked back I see Karma and Isogai standing no more than a few feet in front of the batter!