That was close

(Few days later)

After the whole mess at the Phantomhive manor, {y/n} mostly kept to herself, she was trying to understand why she was having these outburst like that. The girl thought she needed to control her anger, her classmates and others have nothing to do with what happened to her. Even the Class A in U.A were nervous to text her to make sure if she was okay.

Ciel and Sebastian told {y/n} that they may have a lead, so he needed to hurry and catch up, which is why she left early.

{Y/n} walked up the mountain to her classroom, she had a small notepad filled with her own research.

"It has to be someone who has access to government files....a few of the profiles that Sebby showed me are able to access that database. What do they have a motive?" The thought out loud.

{Y/n} placed question marks next to a few of the suspects profile so she can go back to it later. While the teen was in the middle of her thoughts she felt someone rub her head. Looking up she spotted Karma, Nagisa and Kayano smiling at her.

She places the pad in her pocket, giving a small smile back to her friends.

"Why so concentrated today?" Kayano asked,

"I just have a lot on my mind" {y/n} gave a nervous chuckle. Only Karma and Nagisa know the true story about her family

"Well time to change that" Karma almost literally grew devil horns from his head, this caused {y/n} to grow nervous. She tried to speed walk away but the red haired boy grabbed her and threw her over his shoulders.

"Hey!? Put me down Karma!" She kicked her legs to see if that will make him somehow let her down.

"Nope. You've been really quiet and it doesn't suit you. Not to mention this is payback for running away" Karma grinned as he walked into the building

At this point {y/n} knew that being put down wasn't an option so she just let it happen.

After a few minutes she was placed in her seat? Her other classmates was smiling all around her, looking down she gave a small gasp. On her table was a mini Junior strawberry cheesecake.

"N-No way!? How'd you get this!? You can only get this in America..Don't tell me Sensei went.." The girl's eyes trailed up to spot her teacher with an even bigger grin

"Nufuhuhu indeed. I went early this morning! The students begged me to go, I wasn't complaining since those American girls are so-" The octopus was cut off by {y/n} throwing an eraser at his head.

"Octo-perv.. but why would you guys do this?" the girl asked, it wasn't her birthday so them getting a cake confused her greatly.

"You've been really down the past few days. We don't know the full detail but we just want to let you know that you have us as your family.." Rio gave a sheepish smile. The bother girls nodded while the boys gave a thumbs up.

"Plus Karma and Karasuma-sensei said that strawberry cheesecake was your favorite." Nagisa put in.

{Y/n} looked at Karma with shocked eyes, her heart felt tight. She couldn't believe he would do something like that. {Y/n} gave a warm smile as she thanked everyone.

"Thank you all. I'm sorry I've been acting weirdly...I just don't know how to figure this out." The girl gave a nervous chuckle.
Koro-Sensei face turned yellow with green stripes. "Ms. {l/n} please don't apologize for how you feel. We are here to help!! But please enjoy!!" He wiggles his tentacles

The girl nodded and took a spoonful of the cheesecake, her eyes closed as she savored the flavor

"I forgot how good this was!!" She took another spoon, but she saw Karma looking at her weirdly
"Here open up" she put the spoon close to his mouth. At first he hesitated but he grinned and took a spoonful.
"Wow! That's pretty good" he sounded surprised
"Well duh! Of course it is!"
"Can I try?" Too poked her head in
"Sure" {y/n} took the spoon to feed Rio. She smiled in delight.
"Aw man!! {Y/n} feeding Karma!! If only I can get fed by her!!" Okajima says as he was thinking dirty thoughts.
{Y/n} heard, she grew annoyed as she took a small spoonful and flung the cake at his face, luckily it landed right near his mouth so he just licked it off.