I'm going to kill him!!!!

Yesterday with Terasaka was so weird and so out of the blue, I knew he didn't like sensei but was he that pissed off that his friends liked him? Like come on! That's so 3rd grade!

I'm just grateful its lunch time! I am starving!!!

I start to unwrap my dessert since Karasuma allowed me to bring in my favorite snack, I saw sensei was crying? A lot. It was kinda grossing me out.

"Why the heck are you crying so much?" I called out

"Im not crying. My nose is running" The octopus pointed out his nostrils that were way to close to his eyes.

I gave a weird face, causing Rio to chuckle at my expression. Soon after the door slid open to reveal Terasaka walking in.

Sensei rushed over to the boy not even caring that his so called snot was getting all over. "Ah I was worried you wouldn't show up to class today!?" Sensei yelled.

The boy just wiped his mucus off him, "Hey octopus. Its time we killed you for real. After all I hear water is your weakness. You all come help"

"Ehhh?! All of a sudden you want us to work together after the shit show you put on yesterday?" I spat out. This kid has some nerves

"Exactly, you haven't help with anyone elses assassination Terasaka." Maehara spoke out.

"Like anyone would want to help you" Why is he all of a sudden have the courage to think his attempt would work.

"Like I give a damn either way. Hell I'll be happy with the ten-billion yen all to my self" With that he left the room.

Everyone started to call out saying they weren't going, but then sensei mucus stated to go EVERYWHERE!?

"Ewww sensei!! Its splashing in my snack!!!!" I yelled out as I heard that he wanted all of us to go.

-Time skip-

Everyone stood in the pool in their swimwear holding the anti-sensei knife.

"Everyone spread out in the pool, just like that!" He commanded

"Who does he think he is?" A few spat out

I on the other hand stood at the edge sitting on the rock. "I am in no shape getting in that pool, especially if its not to relax" I crossed my arms stubbornly

"Oh come on! You especially need to join in. Of course since you are miss foreign assassin" Terasaka walked behind me and nudged me on my back with his foot so I will slide into the pool.

I was taken off guard as water filled my lungs, thankfully Sugino quickly rushed over to pull me out of the water, letting me use his arm to help me stay afloat.

"Not cool man!" Rio shouted

Soon Sensei finally arrived, "Ah I see, youll knock me into the water and have everyone stab me correct?" At first Terasaka looked slightly nervous or was he just annoyed

"Then tell me this; how do you plan on to do so? That pistol wont make me move a single step" Sensei pointed out.

He isn't wrong though. If all our bullets cant even hit him simultaneously what makes him think a single pistol will do?

"You ready for this monster! I've always hated you. Wanted more than anything for you to disappear."

Sensei face turned yellow with green stripes. I stared at the gun in his hand, it seemed slightly off. He was so confident in this plan...he cant be working alone right?

That's when it hit me...

"Don't pull the trigger!!!' I shouted, Sugino looked confused but Terasaka didn't listen. He pulled the trigger which activated the bomb that was set up at the end off the pool that blocked the water from heading to the stream.