My new home?!

Okay this is a small chapter on {y/n} and Karasuma in the place that the military provided. Enjoy!

We were walking home from the class, I'm being unfamiliar with the streets, I stood by Karasuma more than usual.

"How was your first day? Did you find a way to get to Koro-Sensei?" He asked while looking up something on his phone

"It wasn't as bad, it's just as I remembered! But let's just say that tomorrow is a good opportunity for me to strike" I grinned at the thought of killing him

"Why are you so confident about it?" Confusion was spread across his face

"Because, that big boob bimbo will distract him for me?" Just thinking about what I can do to kill him gets my blood pumping.

With out me noticing, I've let out bloodlust, it made Karasuma tense up a bit.

"Her bloodlust is just like the blue haired boy; it's like she's ready to attack her victims...like a black panther!" He thought as he studied
{y/n}

Just as quick my bloodlust came it was gone.

"Oh yea, where is it that we are going? Are we there yet?" I asked while looking around.
"Yea we're almost there" he points to a big mansion at the end of the road.
"Wow!! That's amazing! And it's right next to Karma place!" I was to busy admiring the house to notice what I said.
"How'd you know?" Again he tried to figure out how I know these things.

I ran up to the house and ran inside, and looked at the house. It was in a traditional house back at home! Old fashioned furniture was spread across the floor as well as a mixture of traditional Japanese culture mixed in between. But as you look deeper in the house you notice that there are buttons that you press to reveal military armory and secret weapons to kill sensei!!

"Amazing! There's so much!" As I was looking through it all Karasuma went up behind me quietly and tried to stab me with the rubber knife, me being me, I easily blocked it, taking his wrist and putting it against his neck as I twisted my body behind him. With out my realizations my eyes turned a different color...as a way to show my bloodlust.

"Hm just as I thought, it was successful." Karasuma said into a small microphone.
"What do you mean? What did you do?!" I asked slightly frightened
"Don't worry {y/n}-san we just enhanced your senses with a military weapon that we implanted in you."
"What the hell?!? You used me as a Guinea pig!" I grew angry at the fact that I fell for there tricks!
"Listen it was the only way to monitor how you knew this info and the skills you required, don't take this personal but we decided to do this because we know you can handle the intensity, however that means your pain tolerance will be way more sensitive"

I can't believe this?! I mean this is cool that I get to have this cool 'power' but the way they did it?! Really!!!

"Screw you Karasuma!!" I gave him the 'finger' back at home and stormed up stairs, conveniently there was a sign that said my room. I opened the door and slammed it shut, and locking it.

The room was very plain, nude color wall paper, a big closet though, but no clothes...a nice window with a little bed so I can look out and see the sky, the bed was pretty big, but not that much, even so it was a nice starting room. I sat by the window and look out to see the stars.

"Mom dad, how is it over there? I wish you were here...I'm lonely...I'm a human test subject!!" I yell at the window
"Heh like anyone can hear me" I said sadly, walking to my bed.

As I was walking I heard a 'Splat' sound from my window.
"Oh god please tell me it's not..." I turned around to see sensei against the glass
"Koro-sensei what are you doing?" I walked over and opened the window
"Nufuhuh thanks {y/n} -san I came here to get you." He rubbed his head as his face turned into greens strips
"Get me? For what?" I backed away I have a bad feeling about this...
"To go shopping of course!" He grabs me by the waist and pulls me out the window.
"Kyaaaaa!!!!" I screamed as I'm being pulled away farther and farther away.
"Put me down you octo-perv!!!" I yelled as I was out in his robe
"Nufuhuh are you sure you want to say that
{y/n}-San~ look at where we are~" he points to the ground...or should I say ocean!!!

"Wow! It's so pretty at night.." I stared at the ocean, the permanent crescent moon shining against the water... the ripples of the waves, the sound of the water hitting against each other, just how it used to be back at home...

Without my realization, my eyes were sparkling with a hint of sadness and amazement, koro-sensei having a feeling of grief for my situation.

"{Y/n}-san please allow the students to be part of your life, they aren't bad kids; as you might already know"
Is this his wake of cheering me up?

I give a small laugh "Of course sensei! Let's see where this adventure takes us!"

His face turns red with a red circle indicating that I'm right; "Let's get you a new wardrobe!"

And with that he speeds off at Mach 20 all over the world for different clothing, accessories, etc for my room.

Time skip-

Koro-sensei and I just landed back in front of the house, him racing inside and straight to my room.

"Hey!! Wait for me!!" I yell as I opened the door only to bump into something or someone to be exact.
"Heh hey onii-chan..." Karasuma stared daggers at me
"Where the hell were you!" He crossed his arms
"Sensei took me shopping for stuff for my new room." He stretched is hand which I took to stand up.
He gave a sigh "Well hurry and get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow."
"Hm!"

I ran to my room, only for it to find it completely decorated!!
"Wow!! Sensei did a good job!" I looked at the clothes set up, and I noticed non of it was the school uniform? Weird?

Walking to my bed I plopped down and closed my eyes.
"Let tomorrow begin!"