What you need to know

Hello everyone!

So, this chapter is going to be about background information, in case you want to read this book, but don't want to read the 69 chapters in Light of Mine.

If you have already read LoM, then you know most, if not all of the stuff that is going to be mentioned here.

Now, onto the recap.

Cabi; or the Cabinet of States.

She is the antagonist of the story.

She blew up the UN building with the help of two of her followers, they both died in the explosion. This was what set the whole thing in motion.

This caused the Countryhumans of the world to be whisked off to the EU.

While they were there, she went and started to convince the states (America's) that their father was a horrible man.

While this was going on, she was also staging a coop in Mexico, so Mexico could die and come back near her. It's basically a glorified transportation method.

The plan worked, for when America came back, the states chose Cabi over him.

America turned to his brother, Canada, for a couple of months. However, Canada urged him to seek shelter somewhere else, since America was in a dangerous situation.

He went to Russia and started to get sick. He would cough up dark gray dust: dried up blood and organs.

After around three months, he collapsed into death, as Cabi took over the US.

That is probably the biggest character that you will need to get to know, considering that she was original.

Alright, now about this death thing.

The place that countries go to is called the Mind Scape. You relive your worst memories, and experience newfound pain. It's like hell in all honesty.

There is only one way to get out of the Mind Scape; revival. To be revived, you basically need a few things: land, loyal people, and for your previous flags to be destroyed.

Let me explain the last one. This is a rule, because, if there are your flags in the world, then it reminds people of your death, therefore you will stay dead.

So, that's really all of the plot-related things that you need to know, so let's dive into relationships.

Russia and America: The OTP, the ones who took 54 freaking chapters to get together, and the reason this thing exists. At the end of Light of Mine, they got together. Sadly, they didn't get many opportunities to be an actual item, since America got sick and died.

Germany and Poland: They got together before the story began. They are seen as very caring, but can be very sarcastic and flirtatious behind closed doors. At the end of Light of Mine, they are devastated by their friend's loss of life, but know what he is going through, since Poland had endured the same fate twice.

Cabi and Mexico: It's debatable when they became a thing, but it was right before the story began. They care for each other, though their affection on Cabi's side of the relationship is being replaced with ambition. Mexico has been a moral compass for Cabi, as well as a provider, yet she's getting fed up. At the end of Light of Mine, Mexico was questioning Cabi's proclamation.

Those are the three big ones, but there are smaller ones that you'll be made aware of as we go along.

I'm not going to explain the characters, since I will be developing them over the course of the story. But I will give you references.

America:

Cabi:

Russia:

Russia:

Mexico:

Mexico:

Poland + Germany: 

Poland + Germany: 

For those people who have read LoM, if I forgot anything, please add it here

Word count 596

Have a great day/night/morning/evening/noon/midnight/any time!

-Amaura-Chan