𝐖𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄

❝ I'm canonly the shortest person on the SMP, you hate to see it. ❞

— THEDEN

Theodore (born: August, 2002 – April 8, 2004 [age 16–17), better known online as THEDEN or Theo, is an American gaming YouTuber and streamer known for his Minecraft content and collaborations. He is a member of the Dream SMP.

Contents [ show ]

PERSONAL LIFE
Theo was born sometime between between August 2002 and April 8, 2004 in the United States. He currently lives with his older brother, Techno (Technoblade). He has two older brothers (Techno and Chris) and three younger sisters.

It is unknown why he lives with Techno instead of his parents, as Theo is still a minor. He is currently taking online classes due to the pandemic but has expressed wanting to go back to school. Theo is about 5'3" (161 centimeters) tall. He lives in the state of California, in San Francisco.

He had not done a face reveal because he wants to "still have a normal teenage existence without being stopped for photos, especially when out with family." However, on October 15th, Theo posted a photo on Instagram of himself, though he did not show his face.

HISTORY
The channel THEDEN was created on October 15th, 2016, but Theo did not upload his first video until April 14th, 2020, encouraged to do so by his older brother, Techno. His first video is called "PvP w/ Techno bc he sucks" which is a video of him fighting in Minecraft with Techno. He did not win.

Theo started streaming on his Twitch account somewhere around the beginning of June. The exact date is unknown.

DREAM SMP
Despite being a popular player's younger brother, Theo did not join the SMP until September 26th, 2020. Theo claims that Dream invited him without Techno's interferance, backed up by Dream, who has stated the same on Twitter. His first stream on the SMP was with Dream and Techno; his second was him by himself. In both streams, Theo focused on building a base and gathering resources.

During his third stream, TommyInnit logged on and began talking to Theo. Theo jokingly typed help in the gamechat for his chat to see as Tommy tried convincing him to join Pogtopia, to which Theo continuously refused, claiming to be neutral in the war. This held true for the entire Manburg vs. Pogtopia arc of the Dream SMP, with Theo focused on upgrading his base and making friends on the server. Notably, he began to stream more with Eret and BadBoyHalo.

As of November 13th, 2020, Theo has said he's considering taking part in the next roleplay arc on the server, but is hesitant because he isn't confident in his acting skills.

THEDEN
Apperance      |      YouTube Icon

THEDENApperance      |      YouTube Icon

YouTuber Information

Profile | THEDEN

Style | Gaming

Joined | October 15th, 2016

Twitter | Follow @THEDEN

Other Media | Twitch, Discord Server, Instagram

Videos | 25+

Status | Active

Associates | Technoblade • Dream • TommyInnit • Tubbo • Sapnap • Eret • BadBoyHalo

Subscribers | YouTube (800K)

Personal Information

Full Name | Theodore

Nationality | English

Channel Trailer

Most Viewed Video

First Video

[Source]

TRIVIA
— His favorite color is forest green.
— He owns the Discord server "Garden of Theden" with over 30,000 members.
— He stated on TommyInnit's stream that his favorite content creator is fellow YouTuber Ranboo; when teased about having a crush, Theo left the call, leaving many to wonder if this was true.
— Theo is openly gay and came out on a stream he did with Eret, stating, "People don't realize that I'm gay and also a minor, seeing them ship me with someone I see as a cool older sister [Niki] makes me so uncomfortable."
— He has stated that he is fine with fanficition as long as it doesn't sexualize him.

QUOTES
 "You think I'm scared of Sapnap? He's just Dream's bitch, if he tries to hurt my dog all I gotta do is cry about it to Dream. Then what? I'm the favorite, I'll get my way. God forbid I tell Techno. He'd go to war for me."
— "They say love is open door, but I often run into walls."
— "Bro, everyone thinks Techno is my favorite content creator! Like, I live with the guy, he's barely my favorite brother . . . slash j for any stans out there."
— "I'd love to roleplay on this server but I can tell you right now that I'm not having a Dear Evan Hansen arc."