𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. CALM BEFORE THE STORM

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
July 19th, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

WHEN TUBBO SAID HE HADN'T ever watched Dead Poets Society, Theo let out a gasp of offense and promptly bought the movie for the three of them to watch. Ranboo made popcorn and Tubbo grabbed blankets, pillows, and a shitton of drinks, and by the time they were all set up — at only ten in the morning, just after breakfast — a silent agreement was made to have a movie day.

No filming, no streams, and no phones either, unless it was an emergency.

They chose Dead Poets Society, while Ranboo was quick to suggest watching the 2015 hit movie Home right after; Tubbo voiced his want to watch Spider-Man: Homecoming. With at least five-and-a-half hours secured in their day, the three boys got comfortable on the couch and put on the first movie.

As it turns out, not being in a movie theater really took away from the experience, and it wasn't long until Tubbo and Theo were on their phones. There was no telling what Tubbo was doing, but if Theo had to guess, the brown-haired boy was probably playing solitaire, having got addicted to the game after Theo had shown it to him a few days prior.

Theo, however, was texting Tommy.

TOMMY

TOMMY

what

rude.
anyway.
do you wanna come over and hang
out? we're watching movies and
having a chill day ^^ no streams or
cameras, just ~ vibes ~

I can't :(
homework + a 4 hour train ride isn't
worth hanging out for a few hours
and I have school tomorrow so it
REALLY isn't a good time
im out on friday tho!

poggers
we'll set something up for saturday
then? I miss you :(

Saturday sounds good to me
still no cameras? I can film a video if
you guys are down but I'd rather not

no cameras :) no streaming either!!
just us and vibes and maybe walking
around Brighton

sounds good
how has your day been?

Theo smiled slightly, pulling the blanket on his lap up to his chest and leaning against Ranboo, bringing his legs onto the couch and curling up. Ranboo wrapped an arm around him instinctively, glancing at Theo out of the corner of his eye. "Tommy?" he murmured, recognizing the fond smile on Theo's face.