𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. WHOLESOME TRIO

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
July 10th, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

"FUCK!" THEO SAID OUT LOUD, slamming his hands on the desk. "Are you serious? I hate creepers!"

"Language," Bad scolded him. Theo shrunk back, feeling like a dismissed child. "Where's your stuff? I'll put it in a chest for you," he offered.

"Around the back of your house, near the old Eiffel Tower," he muttered, sighing as he reappeared in his underground base. He could probably get to his stuff before Bad, but it was nice to have him close by just in case. "Sorry for swearing."

"Thank you," Bad said cheerfully. Theo smiled slightly, glancing at chat for a moment to see what they had to say.

He had been streaming with Bad for about thirty minutes now, having joined one of the non-lore-related streams that the older man had been doing. They were wandering around the SMP and trying to gather and breed cows together since they were both running low on food, and since no one was using the Eiffel Tower anymore, it was the perfect place to put them. Hopefully, when they got to the tower, there would still be cows left since Theo hadn't finished building the fence before he was blown up.

"How are you liking the UK?" Bad asked as Theo emerged from his ravine base.

"It's fun! I love being near all my friends and meeting them, though I haven't met Wilbur or Phil yet. I'm really excited to meet them though! I know what day I'm meeting Phil and George, maybe even Jack, but Wilbur's been busy lately," he said, shrugging.

"Well, I'm glad you're having fun," Bad said. Theo grinned even though no one could see him.

"Yeah! I'm really glad I decided to come here," he said as the tower appeared on his screen. He picked up all of his stuff before looking at the damage, finding that most of the cows had escaped the fence. He groaned. "Goddam—ang it," he stammered, remembering not to curse.

Bad chuckled. "Thank you," he said again, acknowledging that Theo was trying his best not to swear, which was more than could be said for most of his other friends. "Ohh, Niki's on!" he announced as Niki logged onto the server.

<BadBoyHalo> o/
<Theden> HI NIKI
<Nihachu> hi!!
<Theden> VC?
<Nihachu> ok!!
<BadBoyHalo> ^^

The sound of someone joining the VC reached Theo's ears. He smiled. "Hi!"

"Hi, Theo! Hi, Bad!" Niki greeted, her soft tone welcoming to Theo's ears. "What are you two doing?"

"We're making a cow farm," Bad told her cheerfully. "Theo keeps dying."

"Hey!" Theo complained. Niki giggled.

"I can help if you want! I have a lot of wheat at my base, I don't need most of it," she offered. Theo and Bad quickly agreed, neither having the patience to wait for seeds to grow nor the bones to help the process go faster. "And I'll bring you some armor, Theo, you seem like you need it."

"Bullies. You're both bullying me. I'm being cyberbullied," Theo complained as he herded all of the cows back under the tower. Bad and Niki shared a laugh over his misfortune.

"Oh, Theo, are you meeting Niki?" Bad asked, remembering that they were both in the UK. Theo lit up at the reminder.

"Oh, my God, Niki! We have to meet up! Please, please, please?" he begged excitedly, practically bouncing in his seat at the thought. Niki giggled softly at his excitement.