𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. NINJA, GO!

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
July 24th, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

SO, AS IT TURNED OUT, you weren't allowed to rent out an entire gymnastics course on the first Saturday of the summer in the UK, or else Theo wouldn't be uncomfortably hugging himself as kids far younger than him ran past, stepping on his toes and shrieking loudly. He'd left his headphones in the car like an idiot, but he wasn't yet willing to travel all the way back to the car to get them, even if he knew he was going to be overstimulated by the end of the recording.

But that was okay, because he got to meet Philza Minecraft.

"PHIL!" Tommy shouted over the ruckus, catching the older man's attention from the check-in counter. Phil waved at them and headed over; Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Theo walked over to meet him in the middle. "Nice drive?" Tommy didn't have to scream to be heard anymore, but he still had to be louder than normal for Phil to hear him over the sound of screaming kids.

"Well enough!" Phil almost-shouted back, reaching over to ruffle Tommy's hair. It occurred to Theo then just how much Tommy and Phil looked like they were related — honestly, if he saw them on the street, he would think they were father and son. Point to the SBI stans, apparently.

"It's nice to meet you in person," Ranboo said. Phil laughed and reached over for a hug, which Ranboo happily accepted. Theo smiled at the sight, finding it almost adorable; Phil was basically Ranboo's hero, and the one who convinced him to keep making content. If it wasn't for Phil . . . well, Theo wouldn't be in the UK now, would he? Because Ranboo wouldn't have gone, and Theo never would have met Ranboo.

Everything led back to Philza Minecraft.

Phil opened his arms to Theo, who didn't hesitate to hug him immediately. Phil chuckled, patting his head. "Nice to meet you, too, kid," he said. 

Theo pulled back, smiling at him from under his mask. "How's the wife?"

Phil laughed, shaking his head. "Kristin's doing well, she just wishes she could have been here to see you guys in person. Hopefully, you'll still be here when her visa is approved," Phil said, frowning slightly. Theo gave him a tight smile, feeling bad that he had been forcibly separated from Kristin because of the government.

"So what's the video, Tommy?" Tubbo asked, never one who was good with emotions. Tommy pointedly did not look at Tubbo as he spoke, making Theo frown. The car ride over had been awkward, with Tommy and Tubbo ignoring each other; even Ranboo had picked up on the vibes, texting Theo in confusion about what was going on between the other two.

Theo had no idea.

"Basically Ninja Warrior," Tommy said with a shrug. "Be chaotic, but obviously follow the rules, and have fun." He glanced at Theo. "And try not to get hurt."

"Bruh," Theo deadpanned.

Phil laughed, giving Theo a fond look. "You sound just like Techno." Theo groaned, flipping him off, which made Phil laugh harder.

Tommy led them to one of the starting courses, red bars attached to ropes that they had to use to cross the course. It seemed easy enough, at least until Ranboo tried and landed on his back before Tubbo even started filming. Theo stood over him, giving him a look.

"Idiot."

"Rude," Ranboo muttered, holding out his hand. Theo helped him up; Ranboo might have been taller, but Theo was the type of guy who lifted all the heavy things he could as a kid just to prove he was strong; compared to that, Ranboo was like a sack of feathers.