𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. FORGIVE AND FORGET

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
February 24th, 2021

DISCORD — THEO!

ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇꜱ                      +

Ranboo [ online ]
Tubbo [ offline]
TommyInnit [ 
offline ]
WilburSoot [ online ]
Sapnap [ online ]
Ph1LzA [ online ]
Dream [ offline ]
Eret [ offline ]
Nihachu [ offline ]
BadBoyHalo [ offline ]
CapPuffy [ offline ]
Quackity [ online ]

@ TommyInnit ⚫ | [AKA] TOMMY, Child (affectionate), TommyInnit

TommyInnit
I'm sorry
what I said to you was really fucked up and I need you to know that I didn't mean it and I spent so long waiting to apologize because I'm scared that I ruined our friendship
you didn't deserve to be treated like shit, I'm going through something personal and I took it out on you because you're my best friend and you care about me
and that wasn't fair to you
Techno said that you didn't want an apology but you deserve one so
I'm sorry
what I'm going through has nothing to do with you and I shouldn't have taken it out on you in the first place
I hope you have a good day, Theo

Theden
I already forgave you Tommy
I hope things get better for you

REAL LIFE — THEO!

THEO DIDN'T EXPECT AN APOLOGY. That wasn't meant to be a diss on Tommy — Theo just figured that no apology would be given and he and Tommy would go right back to being best friends without ever addressing what had been said, and Theo would eventually forget about his hurt feelings until Tommy messed up again. But clearly, Techno had talked to Tommy — or someone else had talked to Tommy after Techno had told them, probably Phil or Wilbur.

It had been four days already. Why would Theo expect an apology after the first day?

But Theo had already forgiven Tommy. He'd probably forgiven him directly after Tommy had hurt him. He didn't care how naive that made him — Tommy wasn't Harriet. He didn't hurt people on purpose. He was a kid, just younger than Theo, and he made mistakes. They all made mistakes.

Theo pulled himself closer to his desk, watching Tommy's status on Discord never change from Offline. Tommy was probably sleeping, or ignoring everyone — Theo would bet real money it was the latter option.

Techno was taking Floof for a walk through the neighborhood but had only left after Theo had promised to call him if he had another panic attack.

(But with Harriet dead, Theo had never felt freer, as grim as that sounded. He was thankful that Techno had made sure that Theo wouldn't see the body, or let Theo go to the funeral. His therapist had enough bullshit to deal with.)

So Theo was home alone, without a brother or dog around, and his best friend wasn't online — one of them, anyway. Ranboo was online, but his status was set to Do Not Disturb; Tubbo was online but streaming; Wilbur was offline, but that didn't mean shit because he was always marked as offline, even while online; Phil was also streaming, and while he might be more open to Theo randomly joining the call, Theo didn't want to test it when he wasn't up to putting on his streaming persona.