𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕. BLOODY HISTORY

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
July 12th, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

"THIS PLACE SMELLS LIKE FEET," Theo complained as the doors to the trampoline park opened, the air inside the building pushing itself out the moment the doors were open, overwhelming Theo's sense of smell. "Oh, my God, I can taste it!"

"You're so dramatic," Ranboo sighed, pinching his nose closed as he spoke. Theo glared up at him.

"BOYS!" Tommy shouted from where he and George were, the three men standing at the front counter. Tubbo hurried over to them while Theo and Ranboo walked, Theo covering his nose and mouth with the sleeve of his sweater and glaring around the building as though it was the walls' fault that the whole place smelled like feet.

George waved at them awkwardly. "Hey," he said, glancing between Theo and Ranboo like he knew something that they didn't.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you," Ranboo said.

"You're ugly," Theo told him, just to break the ice. It worked, as George and Tommy broke into laughter, while Tubbo looked shocked and Ranboo gave Theo a wide-eyed look. "Nice to meet you in person, George," Theo said, sticking out his hand. He could easily infer that George wasn't the type to like physical contact, at least with people that he didn't know that well, and as much as Theo liked talking to George through Discord, they both knew that Theo wasn't as close to George as Dream and Sapnap — maybe even Wilbur — were.

"You, too, Theo," George chuckled, shaking his hand. He turned to Tommy. "So what's the plan?"

"Just have fun," Tommy said with a shrug. "I rented the entire place out for the day, so we don't have to worry about running into a little kid or something. Just let us know if you're gonna go off somewhere away from the cameras so we can keep track of everyone in case there's, like, a fire or something." Theo nodded in understanding.

"Don't wear your shoes," George reminded them. "That's one of the rules here. The other one is no running, but they said since it's just us that it should be okay, but they aren't liable if someone gets hurt."

"Makes sense," Ranboo said.

"The cubbies for the shoes are over there," Theo said, pointing to the colorful shoe-holder at the back wall. No wonder the whole place smelled like feet if people weren't wearing their shoes. "Are socks okay to wear?"

"The employees said, 'Please wear socks,' so I'm assuming yes," George told them, trying not to laugh. Theo smiled slightly, nodding.

"Since we all tested negative for Covid and they deep-clean the place every night, we also don't have to wear masks," Tommy said. "This doesn't apply to Ranboo and Theo, obviously." The two mentioned boys nodded, Ranboo quickly putting on his mask and glasses at the reminder that he would be on camera. Theo was willing to wait until they were going to start filming to put on his disguise.

"If that's everything, I think we're ready to go," George said. Tommy and Tubbo immediately took off for the shoe-holder, racing each other to be the first on the trampoline. Theo, Ranboo, and George walked over casually, Theo having to take bigger steps to keep up with the other two.

"You're taller than I thought you would be," George told Ranboo, sparing a glance at Theo. "And you're shorter."

"Oh, fuck you," Theo groaned, gently elbowing the older man. George grumbled in protest from the pain. "Don't be a bitch."