𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. DISAPPOINTMENT

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
June 27th, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

THEO SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT, curled up on Tubbo's surprisingly comfortable couch. He wasn't a known sleepwalker and didn't exactly toss and turn in his sleep unless he was having a nightmare, so it was a surprise to him when he woke up on the opposite side of the couch. He was still wrapped in the blanket, Benji presses against his chest, but within minutes he became aware of the phone being held right next to his face.

When he looked up, there was Ranboo, arms wrapped around Theo carefully as he scrolled through Twitter, seemingly comfortable with Theo curled up to his chest like a baby.

Theo blinked and made a noise of confusion, entirely unsure if this was a dream or not. Ranboo glanced at him and smiled slightly, eyes bright. "I woke up and you were already there. I didn't want to wake you," he said softly, his voice a mere murmur in Theo's ear.

"Sorry," Theo muttered, face burning so hot he thought he was about to die of a heat stroke. He fiddled with Benji's legs to calm himself down.

"Not a problem," Ranboo told him sincerely, making no move to let Theo go.

Theo almost didn't want him to — Ranboo was warm and Theo felt comfortable. But when he looked away, ears red, and caught Tubbo's eye, he made the first move, pushing himself out of Ranboo's arms. Only Tubbo witnessed the flicker of disappointment in Ranboo's expression and he couldn't help but smirk at the two of them, thinking they were idiots.

Theo flipped him off. Tubbo did it back before standing up. "Get ready soon, Tommy's coming over in, like, an hour. He says we're gonna do a 'you laugh, you lose stream' on his account," Tubbo told them. Theo blinked the sleep out of his eyes, rubbing them quickly to get rid of any gunk, and then went to his suitcase to find a good outfit to wear for the stream.

He had brought a variety of clothes, but he didn't know what he was feeling today — jeans, to seem put-together, or sweatpants to be comfortable? A regular shirt to look presentable or a sweater three sizes too big to keep himself small and safe?

"Are we doing a stream on your account too, Thee? Since Tubbo and I both did one yesterday?" Ranboo asked, setting down his phone with a yawn.

Theo shrugged. "Sure, but I need to think about what we can do. Maybe a Q and A if everyone agrees to it," he mused, mostly to himself. He didn't particularly want to play any games on an IRL stream as he did that enough as it was, but if nothing else he would just play Life Is Strange like Ranboo had been begging him to for months.

"We can talk about it when Tommy's here," Tubbo decided as he stood up. "I'm going to make pancakes." He disappeared into the kitchen, Ranboo quickly following him to 'save the kitchen from burning down,' as the taller boy put it. Theo chuckled softly, shaking his head, and finally picked out his outfit. He slipped into the bathroom and locked the door, glancing at himself in the mirror and wrinkling his nose when he saw just how disheveled he looked.

He chose sweatpants and a big, fluffy sweater that had originally belonged to Techno. It still smelled like Techno too — books and laundry detergent — and brought Theo the familiar comfort of home. In the pockets of the sweater were a pair of headphones that Theo had stashed away. After a moment of thinking about how loud his friends could get, he put them in, muffling most of his hearing unless someone was talking to him.