𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. ARE WE ENOUGH?

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
October 24th, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

THIS WAS A BAD IDEA. If Theo knew anything, it was that playing truth or dare with your friends and crush never turned out well, and he only knew that was because Harriet had taught him how to play truth or dare in her own way. At least he could trust his friends not to turn this game into a drinking one.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," Aimsey spoke up after a moment, looking at the boys.

"Why?" Bill complained. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

"Well," Tommy said, looking at Theo. Theo shot him a look. Tommy grinned. "I think it's a great idea." Theo flipped him off as discreetly as he could, but from the smirk on Tommy's face, it wasn't as hard-hitting as Theo wanted it to be.

Freddie shrugged. "I'm down. My only boundary is no drinking."

"Of course," Bill conceded. "We'll have forfeits but nothing illegal."

Ranboo sighed. "Alright, I'm in too."

"Why not?" Tubbo said, sitting beside Tommy.

Aimsey and Theo shared an uncertain look before she sighed. "Alright, fine, we can play," she decided.

Theo groaned, leaning back against the couch. "Well, now I'm gonna look like a coward if I say no," he complained teasingly, wanting them to know that he knew they weren't forcing him to play with them. "Fine, I'll play. But I hate you, Bill, I hope you know that."

Bill grinned at him. "Join the club, buddy."

"Bill," Aimsey scolded. Bill grinned at her. She sighed. "Any other boundaries?" she asked the group.

"No drinking, smoking, or asking about my past," Theo said simply. Bill looked mildly curious but nodded in agreement with everyone else.

"Nothing about sex lives, please," Tommy said. "I don't want to know or need to know. Romance is whatever, just not, like, sex."

"Agreed," Tubbo said. "Uhh, no dares that involve waking up my family, my parents have work and my sisters have school so I don't want to bother them."

"I have none," Bill said. Freddie nodded in agreement, having already spoken about his boundary.

"No dares involving posting pictures of myself online, especially without my beanie," Aimsey said. The boys nodded in agreement. "Alright. Who goes first?"

"Bill, truth or dare?" Tommy jumped in, grinning at the younger boy. Bill grinned back.

"Dare, obviously, I'm not a pussy."

Tommy rolled his eyes. "Alright. I dare you to show us the most embarrassing photo of yourself on your phone. Your forfeit is posting your first ever selfie on Twitter."

Bill flipped Tommy off as he took out his phone, and clicking on the photo app. He scrolled through his photos for a minute before he flipped the screen to show the group. It was Bill as a child, maybe about thirteen, with his hair a bright bubblegum pink and pulling what might have been a duck face. "I sent this photo to my crush when I took it because pink was her favorite color. She, uh, blocked me," he admitted.

Freddie covered his mouth. "Oh, my God, that's so depressing."

"Fuck off, man," Bill complained, grinning as he spoke. He put his phone away. "My turn. Aims, truth or dare?"