𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗. PLANNING AHEAD

❝ PRETTY FACE ❞
June 20th, 2021

REAL LIFE — THEO!

RANBOO LEFT IN SIX DAYS. Theo had marked it on his calendar, having hoped that he and Ranboo would have more time to meet up again before he left for four months, but the opportunity hadn't presented itself to them. Part of Theo thought it wasn't fair, and the other part was jealous as fuck that Ranboo got to go to the UK, even if he showed nothing but excitement for Ranboo.

And Theo was excited for him, genuinely. He loved that Ranboo got this opportunity, he loved that Tubbo and Tommy were going to get to meet Ranboo, and he loved that Ranboo was going to be making good memories for himself. But that didn't change that part of Theo that was jealous that Ranboo was getting to meet all of their friends in person before Theo could, or that he was upset at being left behind, or that he couldn't stop thinking about how Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy would grow closer and drift away from Theo in favor of their little trio.

Theo didn't want to be left behind. Theo didn't want to be a downer about his friends being happy.

Those feelings can co-exist without Theo acting like a dick about it.

"And we can vlog so many things!" Tommy exclaimed as he sat back in his chair, spinning from side-to-side every few moments. "I have this idea for an obstacle course, some ocean vlogs— oh! We can even go to a trampoline park! I'm doing that next month anyway, it'll be so cool to have you there," he rambled to Ranboo, making Theo smile slightly. He liked how excited Tommy was about his vlogs and meeting his friends, and he liked that Tommy seemed to be feeling better even if they hadn't begun to repair the awkwardness between them.

"A trampoline park?" Ranboo asked. Theo could almost imagine the way he perked up in his seat and he felt himself beginning to smile, the thought of such an image being rather adorable in Theo's mind. "I haven't been to one of those in forever! I would love to go!"

"George is going to be there," Tubbo added. "People will probably be more excited about you, though."

"Hey, I'm excited about George content," Theo defended. Ranboo made an offended noise. "Mans never streams! What will I ever do without my 3:00 a.m. Gogy content?" he asked dramatically, pouting.

"Well, you could come to the UK and meet him yourself," Ranboo teased. Theo chuckled softly.

"Yeah! Why aren't you coming with Ranboo, Theo?" Tubbo asked, sitting up in his seat.

Theo paused, confusion making his eyebrows furrow. "Uh, I didn't know I was invited?" he said, in a tone that read as isn't it obvious? Theo would never invite himself anywhere — he had to be asked, and he hadn't been, so why would he assume that he was wanted in the UK with Ranboo?

". . . I thought I invited you?" Tubbo said quietly, tilting his head.

"You can check our messages, we never talked about me going to the UK," Theo told him, knowing for a fact that they hadn't even talked about Ranboo going to Brighton yet.

Tubbo groaned, throwing his head back. "I thought you couldn't go at all! I swear I talked to you about it— maybe I was dreaming? I didn't want to bring it up again because I thought you would be sad that you couldn't go!"

"Dude, I would have jumped at the chance!" Theo protested. "I don't have school, I'd get to meet my best friends in person, who wouldn't take that chance?"