two: new friend

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈."

"My name is... Inari Akashi." She repeated to herself, her voice almost robotic.

Inari was told she was kidnapped when she was only four years old, it's been three years and she finally returned back to her home.

She has no memory of her past, only Orochimaru.

Inari had no clue about having a twin brother, Kiyoko. She's the older twin by 30 minutes.

From both of them having the Pure Sekigan- to their captivating raven hair or their big bright red eyes.

Since she's been found again, the clan decided to host a celebration for her reappearance.

Inari isn't used to that thing, she's been trying to adapt to her new way of life.

She is a direct descendant from Amaterasu Akashi, the founder of the Akashi clan. Being a direct descendant makes you apart of the Founding Family. Like Amaterasu, they have the Pure Sekigan and those with it have naturally distinctive red eyes, while those without have any other colored eyes, mostly brown or black that—of course turn red when activated. Just like how Orochimaru told her.

It's been a challenge for the girl. Having a whole different life with someone else, someone she knew she could trust and someone she knew her entire life compared to a burst of new things hasn't come easy to her. When the Hokage reunited her with him her family, her mother was washed over with relief to see her daughter again, but Inari didn't feel anything.

Should she have felt something?

Maybe. That's her mom of course but, Inari didn't feel safe around her.

She has a brother, a twin brother, his name is Kiyoko.

When Inari and Kiyoko were reunited, they couldn't stop smiling, a bond they didn't know they were missing for so long. Inari felt like she can only trust  him. No one else, Inari barely remembers him at all, and Kiyoko has no memory of her either, being separated when your memories are starting to become more fluid makes it impossible to remember. Or maybe he repressed any memories of her, to stop any pain that may come with it.

Inari is seen to be timid and introverted, most of the time people find her trailing behind her extroverted and out-going younger brother or training with him, if not, she's often seen with Hanami.

"Inari, baby." She saw her mother standing behind her because of the mirror, "Mother." She turned her head around to look at her and Hanami walked over to her, "Seeing you again, makes me so relieved. You don't understand how much I missed you.