six: proper etiquette

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈?

Lady Inari?

Lady Inari?

"Inari!"

Kiyoko made her snap back to reality. Inari blinked, "Y-Yes?" She stuttered a bit.

"Lady Inari, make sure you're paying attention. You'll have to go over what we've learned so far." Amaya's grandma, Akane was with the twins for their swordsman skill lessons.

Akane was a very tall lady, she was about 6 feet tall and looked fairly young for her age. She had the same eyes as Amaya but she had wrinkles in the corners of her eyelids, and her hair reached down to her elbows and was a mix between brown and silver streaks with it being slicked back into a low bun.

Inari barely remembered what happened, she remembers Hanami hurting Kiyoko and then talking to herself. She was a bit nervous, after what happened it's like everyone just forgot about it.

Her eyes shifted over to Kiyoko, he was paying attention to Akane but she could tell he was a bit bothered too.

"In being a swordsman, there's more to just swinging your blade around. It takes years of discipline before you become a great swordsman. You must learn how to not only move your blade around, you must guide it. You have to have great timing, knowing how to move with your blade and strike without hesitation. And in order to have discipline, you have to wait. Never rush, wait." Akane explained, both Kiyoko and Inari nodded.

Akane created a shadow clone of herself and took her katana out of it's case , "Watch my feet." She told them as her hands twirled her katana around.

The twins watched Akane move smoothly and swiftly at the same time, she was in complete control of the situation, Inari rested her chin on her hands as she studied Akane's movements. Inari enjoyed learning from Akane, her teaching methods were a lot better than Orochimaru's--who would often use not the best methods of teaching.

Inari's eyes followed Akane's movements but her mind was elsewhere. She couldn't stop thinking about Hanami. Every time Inari was around her mother, her heart began to quicken and she would start to sweat. Even thinking about her now made her hair stand up on it's end.

"Akane? Mother Hanami wishes to see you." Akira appeared and kept her head bowed down.

Kiyoko and Inari turned their heads to Akane, Akane nodded and put her katana back it's case and her shadow clone poofed, "Okay, that'll be the end of our lesson today. Lord Kiyoko, Lady Inari." She bowed at a 90 degree angle and walked away,