twenty: begin the chunin exams

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒!"

Hoshi whined before they opened the doors. They had already registered and Kiyomi wished them luck with a spine crushing hug before they departed. Now it's time to do it, do the Chunin Exams.

This had always been Inari's dream, she never saw herself becoming a ninja with her status let alone competing in the most intense Exams for ninjas everywhere. None of the Pure Mothers participated in the Exams before her, they were powerful- yes but it was frowned upon for someone like them to do something like this.

Inari would be making history in the Akashi clan soon, she'd be doing this to honor her clan and show to everyone how powerful the Akashi clan really is, up front.

"Don't be a big baby." Hayase rolled his eyes and together, him and Inari opened the doors. For a split moment all eyes were on them, she stared at the other ninjas headband plates and recognized a lot of water village ninjas. Amaya is here somewhere, she always told Inari how she'd be the champion of the Chunin Exams, Inari hoped she stuck to that mindset. Just so she could see her again.

"Hey guys! Over here!" Sakura shouted and motioned for them to go towards her and her team. Inari waved a bit as they made their way over to them, "Whew! Are you guys ready?" Hoshi let out a big smile and afterward smiled widely with closed eyes, Naruto grinned, "More than ready! We're all gonna pass! Believe it!"

Inari was surprised to see Naruto be so cordial with Hoshi, she wonders if Hoshi has changed but seriously doubts it.

A boy with a spiky ponytail groaned, "Your optimism is somehow bringing me down..." He stretched the back of his head and leaned back a bit, Inari glanced at him and turned to Hayase, "He reminds me of you." She said lowly, he frowned but then smirked a bit.

"Well look at that! The groups all together!" Kiba's team appeared. Kiyoko waved and smiled at Inari, Inari smiled softly, and then Kiyoko stuck his finger up his nose and pretended to eat his own booger, disturbing Inari.

The second Hinata and Naruto made eye contact she hid behind Shino and her face turned the deepest shade of red, and of course, Naruto was confused and he scratched his chin at her odd behavior.

Akamaru barked and hopped into Inari's arms, attempting to give her licks on her face. Her lips curved downwards and she held him away from her face, "I hate like dogs." She said bluntly and handed him back to Kiba with a slightly disgusted look on her face. He laughed with a slight blush on his cheeks and rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry about that, he just seems to really like you!" And Akamaru barked again like he was agreeing with what he said.