four: the academy

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍!"

Kiyoko pushed himself up and grabbed the wooden stick. Inari looked at him and sighed, "If you push yourself any further, you'll pass out from exhaustion., you know" She stated while tilting her head slightly, confused with his need to land a hit on her.

The two were in completely different conditions, Kiyoko was panting and sweating with hits and marks all over him while Inari hasn't even broken a sweat yet, "We'll be late for the academy, you know." She said while walking over to her brother, he fell on his knees in defeat and she held her hand out for him.

Instead of accepting it, he went for a punch. Inari grabbed his wrist, twisted it and slammed him to the ground.

"Ouch ouch.." Kiyoko rubbed the back of his head as his sister helped him up, "You are predictable." She spoke softly, they walked out of the training room and picked up their katanas sitting in their cases, "Oh yeah?" He placed his on his back and so did Inari, "Did you see this?" He asked as he went for a punch which Inari easily deflected, "Yes. You just did it." She responded with raised eyebrows.

He groaned loudly as they walked through the complex to meet up with Amaya.

"Hey Amaya!" Kiyoko shouted and waved for the girl to come over, she blinked and spun around, her pigtails whipped around her face and she smiled widely, "Hey, hey! Over here!" She shouted as she gestured for them to come over.

Amaya wore a red long sleeved shirt with the clan symbol on the back and baggy black sweatpants that were just below her knees and her katana on her back. Inari was wearing a short red kimono jacket with the clan symbol on her shoulder with a plain white shirt underneath and black biker shorts. Kiyoko was wearing a sleeveless black shirt with the clan symbol on his back and red interlining and black shorts with a pocket on it's side.

A few people greeted them with bows before the twins looked at each other before running over to the girl at the entrance of the Akashi compound, "What is it?" Kiyoko asked, his face slightly pink, Amaya's sharp eyes cautiously looked around before she revealed a forehead protector, "Lookie here." She whispered.

"Woah." Kiyoko breathed out in amazement. Inari's eyes widened, "That's a Leaf Shinobi headband." She commented, pointing at the symbol engraved in the metal. Amaya nodded, "Yeah, I just found it. I don't know who it belongs to. It's always been my dream to hold one of these!" She stated before she tied it around her forehead.

Amaya struck a pose and attempted to make a serious face but seriously failed, "Do I have the face of a strong ninja?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.