An Idea

After the nurse took care of him, I asked what's wrong with him. She just sighed; she looked like she didn't want to be there but she still answered with the most annoyed tone possible.

Nurse: "He has a broken hand, 2 broken ribs, swelling face..." she rolled her eyes. "He dislocated his shoulder but I already set it... etc... etc..." she sighed.

Sakusa: "Is he going to be alright?" I was holding myself back from punching her face.

Nurse: "Just let him rest..." then she wrote down something on a stained napkin. "Make him take these medicines." then she left just like that.

I walked towards Atsu's bed and my heart sank at the sight of him. But when he noticed me, he quickly perked up even though it hurted him.

Atsumu's POV

Atsumu: "Omi-Omi!" I smiled. At first, he looked like he was about to cry, but then his face softened. He sat at the side of the bed.

Sakusa: "Are you alright?"

Atsumu: "Yes, Omi-omi!" I smiled again. He took my left hand and I yelped a little because of the pain.

Sakusa: "I- - I'm sorry!" he panicked.

Atsumu: "It's alright Omi!" I smiled through the pain but he wasn't buying it. He looks so desperate. "What's wrong Omi?"

Sakusa: "I'm sorry Atsu..." he was crying and shaking. "I'm so sorry." he was holding on to my hand like I was going to disappear but at the same time he wasn't hurting me. "It was my fault... i'm sorr- -"

Atsumu: "OMI!" I cut him off. I can't bear to see him like this. I cupped his face and looked at him with the softest look I could give so he could feel a bit at ease. "You could never hurt me, Omi." I smiled at him, a genuine one, and it looked like it worked because he relaxed a bit.

*Ding* Omi took out his phone and checked who texted.

Sakusa's POV

Sakusa: "Are you alright to come? Or do you want to go home and take a rest?"

Atsumu: "go where?"

Sakusa: "My team wanted to eat out before going back and Motoya said you could come too if you want, do you want to come? Or- -"

Atsumu: "I'LL GO!!" He got too excited and almost fell off the bed, but luckily I caught him.

Sakusa: "Be careful." he looked up to me and smiled.

Atsumu: "Thank you, Omi-Omi!" so bright. Our faces were inches away and I can't help but admire how beautiful he is and I can't help but smile as well.

We got to the restaurant a little late because I told Atsu to take it slow. I was thankful to my team for welcoming Atsu with open arms, and for a little while, everything was going so well until the Inarizaki team came in. I prayed to God that they wouldn't notice Atsu.

Ginjima: "Look what we have here?" he snorted. They started walking towards our table, close to Atsu. I felt my hand grip my fork tightly.

Suna: "Told you guys we should've picked another place." he rolled his eyes.

Akagi: "Well, who knew this place doesn't throw out garbage." He put his hands on Atsu's shoulders. At this point even my team was gritting their teeth because of these assholes. I was about to say something when their Captain interrupted.

Kita: "Guys, stop it." and faced away. "We shouldn't bother others." he walks towards the table next to us.

Gingima: "C'mon Kita-san, we're just playing around." he smirked.

Osamu: "Guys, let's go. I'm hungry." he gave a side eye at Atsu before following his captain to the next table. They even dragged Atsu.

For the next few minutes, they kept on being loud but what pissed me off was how they kept insulting and teasing Atsu. It was so awkward for my team, but it was starting to get on their nerves as well. Some were even glaring at them. I looked at Atsu and he just kept his head down. When the others try to talk to him, he just says he's ok, or smiles awkwardly; trying not to cry...

I'm trying so hard not to flip the table on them. But then Komori tapped my shoulder and whispered something.

.

.

.

.

tbc