You Broke Me

I pulled Atsu in my arms, and we cried.

Sakusa: "I- - I didn't..." I choked "I couldn't!" tightening my embrace.

Atsumu: "But you did!!" He weakly pounded on my chest, he was shaking so much.

Sakusa: "A- - At-- -"

Atsumu: "I called for you but you didn't answer!" He cried harder.

Sakusa: "How can you say that?!" I cupped Atsu's face. "I waited for you..." He was a crying mess and so was I. "I could never hate you Atsu..."

Atsumu: "Then... where were you...?" He took a deep shaky breath "Where were you, Omi..." His eyes filled with anger and disappointment and so much sadness, and before I could say anything. "I- -It hurts... Omi..." He squeaked out in his sobs "It hurts so much... Am I that unlovable? Was everyone right? Was I a mistake like they said?" He looked at his hands then back at me. He looked panicked. "O- - O...mi..."

They broke him... is what kept echoing in my head. Yes, I was sad for Atsu, but now, I felt my blood boil. I gritted my teeth and pulled Atsu again in my embrace.

Sakusa: "I could never hurt you, Atsu! Not once has it come into my mind to deliberately cause you pain! I love you! I love you too much to do that..." I tightened my hold on him, letting him feel how I'm feeling, letting him hear how my heart beats for him right now. I could hear stifled crying from Atsu. "To everyone who ever hurt you or made you feel so insignificant can go f*ck themselves! The next time anyone hurts you in any way will get a spike in the face by me!" I cupped Atsu's face and stared at him. "Look at me."

Atsumu: "O...mi..." he cried.

Sakusa: "Atsu..." I calmed down. "Can you please explain to me what I did to make you think I hated you?" I gently wiped away his tears with my sleeves but he was already tearing up again. He dove right on to me and buried his face on my chest.

Atsumu: "When I- - I was pushed down the road..." I rubbed his back for comfort as his body shook a little. "I tried te- - texted you..." He tried to steady his breathing. "But you.. You didn't answer..." Not once did I ignore a call from Atsu. "So... I thought you might be busy... so I did my best to ge- - get home...but when- -" He cried, he was clutching onto my shirt. "Mo- - Mom got a- -angry..."

Sakusa: "Atsu..." I didn't like where this was going and I'm starting to get mad again.

Atsumu: "She- - she beated me up..." He cried. "SHE WISHED I WAS NEVER BORN!!" He looked at me with such a devastated look. "My own mother didn't want me..." He said in a shaky voice. My heart sank hearing him say those words... looking at him like this. "She said no one will ever.. Love me..." I was speechless. This is too much... and it's not even happening to me. "I- - tried ca- - calling you... but..." He cried. "YOU SAID I WAS ANNOYING AND A BOTHER TO EVERYONE!!" He screamed. I froze. I never said that! "Omi..." He looked at me, grabbing my collar. "You... broke me..."

.

.

.

.

tbc (sorry if it's short... I'm going to upload the next chapter a little later.)