My Family

Osamu: "Tsumu!" I kept my glare at Mom who was surprised at first but immediately glared back.

Mrs. Miya: "What the hell are you doing?" She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists.

Atsumu: "I will not let you take my brother!" I growled and kept holding Samu. She looked pissed.

Mrs. Miya: "You bra- -"

Atsumu: "And you're a witch!" I stood face to face with her. I towered over her, looking down at her right now made me think of how could I ever be scared and helpless in front of this kind of woman.

Mrs. Miya: "You dare look down on me!" She raised her hand to slap me but was stopped. She turned to see a very pissed off Omi.

Sakusa: "Disgusting germ..." He was growling. And I just smirked. "Don't you f*cking lay your filthy hands on Atsu..."

Mrs. Miya: "Why? What are you going to do? Hit me!" She laughed. "Go ahead!" She was really pushing Omi's buttons and he looked like he didn't mind going to jail just to spike a volleyball to her face.

Osamu: "You crazy B*tch!" He stood.

Atsumu: "Omi, let her go... you might get contaminated with her crazy..." Omi flung her on the sofa and it looked like it hurted.

Mom sat up, rubbing the back of her neck then her wrist after. She glared at Omi but he just rolled his eyes and stood next to me. She scoffed and stood.

Mrs. Miya: "C'mon Osamu, let's leave this dump!"

Mr. Miya: "You are not taking him!"

Mrs. Miya: "And the police wouldn't mind taking you to jail" She grinned. Osamu patted Dad's shoulder before he could say anything. But I grabbed Samu's wrist, stopping him from taking another step.

Osamu: "Tsu- -Tsumu?" But I was having a staring contest with Mom.

Atsumu: "You are not going." I looked at Osamu. "And Dad's not going to jail." I looked at Dad. Then I glared at Mom but she just looked down on me.

Mrs. Miya: "My busted face and bruised wrist says otherwise..." She showed her wrist with a hand print that was turning purple.

Atsumu: "And the evidence of your abuse on my phone begs to differ..." I showed my phone playing a video of me being hit by mom. Everyone's eyes widened but it felt amazing when I saw how all the colors on her face and body just faded. "And if that's not enough... I have medical records to back me up..." I stopped the video.

Mrs. Miya: "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT!?" She grabbed my phone and smashed it.

Atsumu: "I'm not an idiot, I have multiple copies and different collections..." She was speechless and looked like she was about to explode. "Ever since you started getting physical with your abuse, I started recording it... I set up a small camera that I bought with the little money I had coz I know d*mn well I was going to need it someday..." I walked towards a bookshelf and took a small figurine display. I showed them the little camera hidden inside it.

Mom was fuming and I was enjoying every second of it. I looked around and saw how Dad and Osamu were just speechless and amazed, then there's Omi who looked so d*mn proud.

Atsumu: "Leave..." I looked down at mom, but she didn't dare look up at me. She knew she finally lost. "Never show your face to us ever again."

She stormed out and slammed the door. I turned to look at everyone and they just hugged me.

Sakusa: "I am so proud of you!" He started kissing my face. I giggled.

Atsumu: "Stop it, Omi!" We broke the hug and Osamu and Dad were just crying. "Omi, could you give us some privacy?" He nodded and gave me a kiss on the forehead before heading to my room.

We were sitting on the couch and Osamu was still crying a little bit.

Atsumu: "You big baby! C'mere!" I opened my arms and he cuddled in.

Mr. Miya: "You are so amazing, Tsumu..." He smiled as he rubbed my back. "I am so proud of you..." He looked at Osamu who had puffy red eyes. "Of you both... You were so cool, Samu, trying to sacrifice yourself for me..." He patted his head. "Thank you."

Osamu: "It was my fault in the first place... I'm sor- -"

Atsumu: "Samu! What did I say about apologizing and blaming yourself!?" I pouted. He looked surprised but then giggled. It was nice hearing him laugh like that.

Mr. Miya: "Tsumu, can I ask you something?" He looked serious.

Atsumu: "Hmm?" Samu looked interested as well.

Mr. Miya: "All these years, you had all that evidence..." He looked at me with glossy eyes. "Why didn't you report her?" He sounded so hurt. "Why didn't you tell anyone? Why didn't you tell me?" His voice sounded so small.

Atsumu: "Because I was thinking of our family... of Samu..." I looked at him.

Osamu: "Me?"

Atsumu: "I know Samu loved mom so much... I saw how he got lonely when Dad had to leave for work... I thought that he might break down if I shattered his image of mom..." I got teary. "And honestly... I was hoping that maybe we could go back to the way we used to..." My tears started falling. Osamu and Dad hugged me and that moment was better than anything I have ever hoped for my family.

.

.

.

.

tbc (The end is coming!! now, it's to focus on my other stories!)