It Was Always You

Atsumu's POV

I never knew that there will come a day that I'll be able to face my fear, my brother. If this was happening without me meeting Omi before, I would've been a crying mess; shaking in panic. But today, I'm ready for anything.

Osamu stood in front of us, he was shaking so hard and couldn't look at me. I can't believe that Osamu, the stronger, better twin looked so helpless right in front of my eyes. After a minute of him trembling; tears started falling from his face.

I can feel it, there's something different about Osamu, he looks so vulnerable and fragile. He looks so scared and terrified, he looked like me 2 years ago.

Atsumu: "Osamu..." He flinched and kept shaking. I sighed and stood. I walked closer to Osamu and I could feel his breath quickening. "Osamu" I called again in a gentler tone but he still didn't look at me. I took his trembling hand and held his cheek with my other hand. I lifted his head to face me. "It's alright; I'm alright." I gave him a small smile which made his breathing stable again but he was still shaking a little. I pulled him to his seat and went to mine.

Osamu looked stiff in his seat, I know just how uncomfortable he is, I was once like that. I held Omi's hand and leaned closer to him.

Atsumu: "Omi... Can you please give us some privacy...?" He looked worried and I could feel his hand squeezing mine.

Sakusa: "Bu- -"

Atsumu: "Please..." I gave him a smile. "You could just sit somewhere close..." But he was still worried. I let out a small chuckle. "I'll be fine, Omi..." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he blushed. "Now, go..." I practically shooed him off his seat and he gladly left while holding his cheek.

Sakusa's POV

When Osamu finally came, I honestly got worried for Atsu's mental state but I was surprised that he was so calm. When Osamu came closer, he just stopped in front of us; not taking another step closer. I was holding Atsu's hand, not letting go.

I could see Osamu just shaking in front of us, he looked so scared. I may come out as heartless but I don't feel even a little bit of pity for Osamu and I honestly want him to suffer more.

He had no idea how much Atsu suffered, how much he went through and dragged others into the mess.

The man I despise so much was now crying in front of us and I can't help feeling a little satisfied at his pathetic sight. I felt a grin forming under my mask but then Atsu stood up and went to his brother.

I watched with wide eyes as Atsu helped his brother calm down, took him to his seat and sat next to me again.

There was an awkward silence as I kept my glares on Osamu as he kept his head down. But I felt a hand on mine and saw Atsu leaning in close.

Atsumu: "Omi... Can you please give us some privacy...?" I just looked at him confused, but he squeezed my hand.

Sakusa: "Bu- -"

Atsumu: "Please..." He gave me a smile. "You could just sit somewhere close..." But I just stared at him, he chuckled. "I'll be fine, Omi..." He gave me a kiss on my cheek and I felt my face heat up. "Now, go..." He practically shooed me off my seat and I just sat 2 tables away while holding my cheek. I could still feel his warm lips, I was smiling like an idiot under my mask.

Atsumu's POV

Atsumu: "Samu..." He flinched. "Please look at me..." He slowly looked up, I stared at him with his puffy red eyes and nose. I handed him some tissues and he gladly accepted them. "Samu, I wanted to talk to you not because I'm a Saint that wants to forgive you after all you did to me..." His eyes started to get glossy again. "I want to talk to you because... I'm tired..." He just looked at me. "I'm tired of running away... I'm tired of hating myself... I'm tired of being afraid..." I looked down and took a deep breath "I'm tired of being alone..." I looked at Osamu, he looked like he was holding his breath.

Osamu: "I know what I did was unforgivable, I know it was beyond cruel and I don't deserve to be in front of you right now. Everything was my fault, I know that." He was crying. "Atsumu, I was never the better twin nor was I ever the superior one... It was always you, Tsumu..." He looked down and started sniffling. "Tsumu, you were always the amazing one... even now..." His voice was so small but I could still hear him.

Atsumu: "Sa- -"

Osamu: "I was jealous of you when we were kids..." He looked at me again, he rubbed his eyes. "Everyone loved you, you were so bright that I felt left alone in the dark... I felt like a shadow behind you as you radiated everything I could never be..." He was trembling again, I took his hand. "I started hating you, but you kept on being amazing and kept smiling... I was a horrible person! I wanted everyone to hate you as well!" My eyes widened. "But even then you didn't waver..." Osamu desperately took my hands and just held them. "Tsumu, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I- - I'm so sorry" He cried.

.

.

.

.

tbc (Hey guy! sorry for not updating much like I used to, there's just alot going on here right now... let me know what you guys want me to update next...

They broke me

or

My strong brother

???)