Anger

I felt my whole world crumble. Was I really the reason why he's like this? I felt my whole body shake and my breathing rapid.

Atsumu: "Yet... Here I am..." He let go of me and buried his face on my chest again. "In your arms... feeling safe..." He tightened his embrace around me. I wrapped my arms around him and relaxed a bit. I needed to compose myself and stop panicking for now. I took a shaky breath.

Sakusa: "A- - Atsu... whe- - when did... When did that happen?" Did I really do all those?! I can't remember! I could never do that to Atsu no matter how much I think about it!

Atsumu: "2- - 2 years ago... when... tra- - training ca- -camp was just... just starting..."

Atsumu's POV

I just cried and cried, but Omi didn't move nor said anything. After a few more minutes I started to calm down, but I still can't stop my sniffling. I rubbed my eyes and nose.

Atsumu: "O- -Omi..." I tried to look up at him but he gently covered my eyes and gently laid my head back on his chest. "Omi?"

Sakusa: "Shh..." He started rubbing my back. "This is enough for today..." He had such a soothing voice that I love so much. "It's time to rest."

I have been left in the dark for so long, I thought I'll never be able to escape it. For so long I've only known pain and suffering. I had no one, I was always so alone.

But now, I have someone... I have Omi... I gripped his shirt, not wanting to let go... not wanting him to disappear... not wanting to be alone again...

Atsumu: "Please don't leave me, Omi..." I could feel him embracing me tighter, which felt so nice.

Sakusa: "I won't." He whispered.

I couldn't count how many times I cried myself to sleep, having nightmares; not letting me have peace even in my sleep. But tonight was different... Tonight I cried my pain away, tonight I wasn't in pain... tonight I was safe in Omi's arms.

Atsumu: "Good night, Omi..." I snuggled deeper in his embrace and felt a kiss on top of my head before drifting off to sleep.

Sakusa's POV

Once I heard Atsu's cute, little snores, I squeezed him again and gently moved him to the bed. I got up and covered him with a blanket. His eyes, nose and cheeks were puffy and red from all the crying.

Sakusa: "I'll be right back, Atsu..." I kissed his forehead before leaving the room. I fixed myself up before heading out.

Timeskip

I stood in front of Hinata and Bokuto's dorm. I knocked and heard scuffling from the other side of the door before it swung open; revealing an orange haired male.

Hinata: "Sakusa- san?" He looked surprised. "What are you doing here?"

Sakusa: "I needed to talk to you."

Hinata: "Oh! Ok!" He made way for me to come in. "What did you want to talk about?" As soon as he closed the door, I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him on the door, his feet dangled above the floor. "Sa- -Sakusa- -" He was having a hard time talking.

Sakusa: "2 years ago..." I growled at him. I was beyond pissed, I was only seeing red.

Then Bokuto came out of his room and saw us. He ran and tried to pull me away from Hinata, but I wasn't budging at all.

Bokuto: "WHAT THE HELL SAKUSA!?" He did his best to pull me away. "STOP IT!" He punched me and I stumbled a bit and finally let go of Hinata. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He comforted Hinata who was catching his breath, he looked terrified.

I looked down at them and saw them flinching a little.

Hinata: "Sa- -Sakusa- sa--san..." He was shaking in fear even though He was hiding behind Bokuto.

Bokuto: "Saku- -"

Sakusa: "Shut up." They flinched. "I don't want to hear anything other than the answers I want." I let them feel that one wrong move or word, they're dead. Silence filled the whole dorm, I even heard small whimpers from Hinata, and Bokuto's gulped. "Hinata..." I glared at him, but he kept his head down. "2 years ago, on the first day of our training camp... do you remember?" He nodded slowly, still not daring to look up. "Then do you remember when you gave me my phone?" He nodded again. "Then tell me... What.the.HELL.DID.YOU.DO!?" I yelled then gritted my teeth when he kept shaking.

Hinata: "I- - I do- - don't- -" He kept stuttering.

Sakusa: "SPEAK UP!" He flinched.

Hinata: "I don't know what you mean!" He blurted out, he was crying.

Sakusa: "Huuuuh?" I felt my blood boil.

Bokuto: "Sakusa... please calm down..." He slowly stood, but knew too well not to let his guard down.

Sakusa: "Calm down? CALM DOWN!?" Bokuto was preparing for the worst, sweat was dripping from his forehead.

Hinata: "Wait!" He finally looked at me. "Be- -before I handed you the phone, I thought it was Osamu-san's!"

Sakusa: "What do you mean?" Different kind of anger was bubbling up me now. "You gave the phone to me!"

Hinata: "Because Osamu-san was holding it first. He put it down on the bench and just left it there. When I picked it up, I was about to return it to him, but I pressed the power button and saw that the wallpaper was you and Atsumu-san."

I punched the wall as soon as I heard his explanation. It was him! It was him all along!

Sakusa: "Osamu..." I spat the name like it was poison in my mouth.

.

.

.

.

tbc