Something Snapped

Osamu's POV

For the past few weeks, I've noticed how my dumbass twin has been being chirpy. He's always on his phone; giggling. And would sometimes go out. Maybe I should mess with him a bit.

Our team had a training camp with Itachiyama again and some other team. When I was heading out, I saw mom getting ready.

Osamu: "Hey Mom! Where are you going?" She looked at me and smiled.

Mrs. Miya: "Hi, sweetie! Just going out to get groceries." She put on her shoes.

Osamu: "Why not let Atsumu do it?"

Mrs. Miya: "You're right!" she smiled innocently at me.

When she called out for Atsumu, she happily gave her the errand and he went back to his room to get ready.

It's still a bit early for me to come to practice, but I did anyway. When I got there the Itachiyama team and some others were already there and some of my teammates. I scanned the area and my eyes landed on a blacked haired male. He was glaring at me and I just glared back. The f*ck was his problem. I rolled my eyes and went to my team.

I was practicing a little with Suna when I noticed that the Itachiyama ace was on his phone when a light brown haired guy approached him and they started arguing; their team laughing behind them. He was suddenly dragged somewhere when I saw how he forgot his phone on the bench.

Osamu: "Babe, be my look out." and Suna just raised an eyebrow.

Atsumu's POV

I was a little surprised that mom wanted me to go get groceries. I really didn't mind doing it, but I didn't want to be late for training camp. But getting scolded by Kita-san was way better than getting mom angry. I was walking alongside the road with the groceries at hand when I felt a pair of hands push me to the side. The next thing I knew I was rolling down a slope, hitting small rocks and branches on the way down, hearing someone laughing. After a few minutes, my head was bleeding a little and it hurted like hell. My body was aching all over but I managed to get up. I reached for my phone:

I tried calling Omi but he didn't answer.

PRIVATE MESSAGES

Atsumu:

Omi, help.

Seen

That's weird, Omi never left me on read.

Atsumu:

Omi?

Seen

Is he busy?

I stopped spamming Omi since he might be busy, but it was still weird. I did my best fixing myself up and trying to salvage the groceries that were all over the ground. I took off my tattered shirt and used it to hold everything in. When I got home, I prepared myself for the worst. I got to the kitchen where mom was waiting. When she saw me, her eyes widened but it quickly turned into anger.

Mrs. Miya: "YOU USELESS PIECE OF TRASH!!!!" she started hitting me. "CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!?" I was down on the floor in a fetus position; just taking her beating. "I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!!" She stopped hitting me and sat on the chair while I was on the floor crying. "SHUT UP!!" she glared and sighed.

I hate this. I tried not to make a sound as my tears won't stop. I put my hands on my mouth when she yelled. Am I really that worthless? Why am I even here? My mind was trailing off. I didn't notice that I was already calling Omi-Omi. Mom saw it and snatched the phone from my hand.

Atsumu: "Give that back!" I pleaded and tried to take back my phone, but she slapped me. I can't help but glare at her.

Mrs. Miya: "HUH?! You dare look at me like that?" She was looking down on me. "Do you really think someone cares for you?" she crossed her arms. I just stayed silent. "Nobody will ever love you."

Atsumu: "They aren't like that!" I yelled, not looking up. She grabbed my hair and got close to my face. Before she could say anything, my phone dinged and she looked at the message. Her anger turned into an evil smile then started laughing like a crazy woman.

She showed me my phone.

PRIVATE MESSAGES

Sakusa:

OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!

STOP BOTHERING ME AND MY TEAM!!

EVEN THEY'RE DONE WITH YOUR SHIT!

This number blocked you.

Mrs. Miya: "I told you... nobody wants you." she dropped my phone and smashed it with her heel then left.

I was left there, kneeling on the floor; head bleeding, body was in a worse state than earlier. But none of those compared to the pain I felt when I saw those messages. I just stared at my phone until I felt something in me.

Snap.

.

.

.

.

tbc