A Peaceful Sleep

Atsumu's POV

Why is this happening? Why now? Omi and the others are gonna hate me now. I was on the verge of tears when I felt my phone vibrate.

Itachiyama GC

Captain has added Atsumu in the group chat.

Atsumu:

Guys?

Komori:

Ready guys?

Everyone:

Welcome Atsumu!!!

I looked at the Itachiyama team and they were smiling and giggling at my reaction. I can't help but blush a little and smile back. Everyone in the group chat was so nice and sweet and throughout dinner, they kept talking to me in the groupchat which was nice. Until they had to go home. I got sad when they started to pack up and started to walk towards the exit.

Komori: "TSUM-TSUM!" my head shot up; they were calling for me so I got up and walked to them. They surrounded me and started to huddle up until I heard, "Say cheese!!" everyone posed and then I heard a click.

Atsumu: "Di- - did we just..- group picture...?" they chuckled with my confusion.

When I got home, I went straight to my room; avoiding mom.

*Ding*

I opened my phone and went straight to the Itachiyama group chat. I can't help but smile. They sent the picture they took earlier.

Komori:

Hehe, Tsum-tsum you looked like a kid who got kidnapped.

Atsumu:

Mean Mori... (0/////0)

Captain:

It's adorable, don't worry.

Middle blocker:

Yea! Don't worry, Tsumu!!

Other:

Yea, at least you don't look like MB that looked like he swallowed

A whole ass chicken!

Komori:

BAHAHAHAHA

Sakusa:

Lmao

Atsumu:

Pft

Middle blocker:

The audacity... I don't want to hear that from someone who

Looks like an awkward uncle who's trying to fit in.

Other:

Bruh....

Everyone was having so much fun and kept laughing at the bickering of the two.

PRIVATE MESSAGES

Sakusa:

Hey Atsu...

Atsumu:

Hi Omi-Omi!

Sakusa:

Did you drink your medicine?

Atsumu:

Yes Omi!

Sakusa:

Good, don't push yourself too hard and take a rest more often.

Atsumu:

Aww... Omi is so caring...

Sakusa:

I- - Shut up...

I couldn't help but giggled at my phone. Omi-Omi is so adorable. I'm so lucky to have him as a friend. We talked for hours before going to bed and when we noticed it was already late, we said our goodbyes.

ON CALL

Atsumu:

Good night, Omi!!

Sakusa:

Atsu... you are precious...

Atsumu:

O-Omi!?

Sakusa:

Good night, Atsu!

Before I could say anything, he hung up, leaving me flustered and blushing like mad. You're so sly Omi-Omi. For the first time in so long, I slept peacefully.

.

.

.

.

tbc