They Finally Broke Him

Sakusa's POV

It's been hours since we got here and I still haven't seen Atsu. Did something happen? I'm getting an uneasy feeling in my guts. Maybe I should call him. When I reached for my phone, it wasn't in my pocket. I panicked a little when an orange haired boy approached me.

Hinata: "Sakusa-san, I think this is yours." he beamed while handing me my phone.

Sakusa: "Thank you." He sprinted back to Kageyama.

I checked my phone and still no messages or calls from Atsu. I'm getting worried and Komori saw it.

Komori: "Don't worry, he'll be here." As he said that, a fake blonde entered the  gym. He perked up. "There he is now!" he smiled and pointed. I snapped my head so fast to where he was pointing I thought I would break my neck.

For a moment I was glad to see Atsu but as I stared at him, something was different; something was wrong. Me and Komori started to approach him when we could already hear his teammates scolding and calling him names.

Akagi: "OMG! Could you be any MORE later!?"

Omimi: "Welp, there goes our peaceful time."

Ginjima: "Haaays... I even prayed you got hit by a car somewhere..."

They were really testing my patience. I was going to intervene...

Atsumu: "Shut up" He glared at them. The way he looked and said that was so scary it even gave me and Komori chills. He wasn't demanding them to shut up, it was a threat. And it worked! Everyone was so shocked to say anything and just left everyone speechless.

Me and Komori just watch as Atsu walked to the locker room to change.

It was time for the match between Oaba Josai and Inarizaki. Atsu was the first one to serve.

Suna: "Alright guys, be ready to take back a point." the others snickered. As*holes. I clenched my fist but I focused on Atsu. I really can't help but think there's something different about Atsu...

The whistle blew and Atsu did a jump serve. In seconds it landed inbound on the other side. Everyone was speechless. That was one hell of a monster serve! Everyone was looking at him now. Atsu single handedly scored 10 points straight with his serves when Oikawa was able to break that streak but it didn't matter. Atsu became a monster on the court. Nobody could believe what they were witnessing right now. Inarizaki won by 18 points and nobody could deny that it was because of Atsu. I could see the annoyance of his teammates; gritting their teeths, not being able to admit how amazing and incredible Atsu was.

Akagi: "Tsk! You just got lucky..." Bitter much?

After a few more matches from other teams, it was finally break time. Me and my team tried texting Atsu so he could join us but we couldn't reach him. I looked at him, he was sitting not so far nor not too close to his team; just reading a book.

Komori: "Something's different with Tsum-Tsum..." He was worried like me.

Captain: "The moment he walked in the gym, I thought it was a different person." our captain joined us in observing Atsu from the distance.

Komori: "What do you mean, Captain?"

Captain: "The Atsumu we know always kept his head low, not wanting any attention." He was right, when Atsu came in, he held his head high. "He isn't... hiding anymore."

Osamu's POV

Something's different. I kept staring at Atsumu; he's acting weird. Tsk, what's wrong with him? He's completely ignoring everyone.

Suna: "Oy," my boyfriend came to my side. "Why's the dumbass acting weird?" I looked at him, he shrugged, "Well, weirder than usual."

Omimi: "Yeah, he's not even running towards the Itachiyama team..." He crossed his arms.

Aran: "Just leave him alone. At least he's not being annoying."

Osamu: "Oy!" We could clearly see Atsumu sighed before looking at us.

Atsumu: "What?" he looks freaking annoyed

Osamu: "HUUUH?!" I did my best to be more intimidating. "What's with your attitude?" He stood and just looked down on us.

Atsumu: "If you have nothing to say, don't waste my time." He spat. Then started walking away. I grabbed his shoulder but he swatted it away. "Don't f*cking touch me." he growled. What the hell?! I actually froze for a second.

Osamu: "Who do you think you are?" I grabbed him by the collar.

Akagi: "Yea! You show Osamu!!" He cheered.

Ginjima: "Bitch was getting too cocky!" Other kids started to gather around the commotion. Some were cheering for a fight, others were trying to break it off. I glared at Atsumu, he wasn't backing down.

Kita: "Stop it." Everyone went silent. I let go of Atsumu.

Osamu: "You got lucky, As*hole" I turned away from him.

Atsumu: "Says you." I turned to look at him, he was smirking; looking down on me and the next thing I knew, my fist already landed on his face. He stumbled back a little and wiped the blood coming out of his mouth and smiled at me. "Thank you."

Osamu: "Whaat?" I was confused.

Atsumu: "Now, I can do this." he punched me right in the face. The next thing I remember was waking up in the infirmary.

Sakusa's POV

What the hell are they doing? Are they seriously picking a fight with Atsu?! When we heard Osamu yell, me and my team rushed to see what was going on. We got closer and saw Osamu grabbing Atsu by the collar. I was about to get in between when their Captain finally did something useful for once. I relaxed a little when Osamu turned his back on Atsu but after a second he punched him! I was pissed! But my eyes widened when Atsu just smiled and stood tall. He punched the living daylight out of Osamu! Everyone was shocked. Atsu looked like a predator waiting to kill the next one to come near or attack him.

Sakusa: "That's not Atsu..." I squeaked out. Komori was shaking a little next to me; tears in his eyes.

Captain: "They finally broke him."

.

.

.

.

tbc