The Voices

Noone's POV

It was already past 7 pm when Atsumu woke up. His head was hurting but he sat up and looked around and realized he was in the clinic, beside him was a sleeping Sakusa.

Atsumu: "Omi..." He lightly shook the taller male.

Sakusa: "Hmm?" He groaned but still kept his eyes closed.

Atsumu: "Omiii..." He poked Sakusa's cheek. But he still didn't move. "Omiii... I'm hungry..." He pouted.

Sakusa: "Mmm..."

Atsumu: "Want a kiss?" The taller male shot up like he was never asleep in the first place. But when he faced the fake blonde, he was crossing his arms on his chest. "Oh... you're awake."

Sakusa: "Atsuuu..." He wrapped his arms around Atsumu's waist. "Gimme a kiss..."

Atsumu: "No..."

Sakusa: "C'mon!" He whines. "Please..." He stared at the fake blonde with puppy dog eyes.

Atsumu: "No"

Sakusa: "I'll cook fatty tuna and we'll buy some ice cream..."

Atsumu: "...S"

Sakusa: "What?"

Atsumu: "Ice creamS" Sakusa couldn't help but chuckle at the silliness of the smaller male, he was too adorable.

Sakusa: "Ok, ok" Then he leaned closer to Atsumu's face. "Ki- -kiss?" He pouted and Atsumu giggled. He closed his eyes and started leaning closer to the taller male's face. As he got closer, Sakusa waited in anticipation and closed his eyes as well when their lips were inches away.

*Chu <3

Atsumu kissed Sakusa on the nose. Sakusa's eyes widened and face red as a tomato.

Sakusa: "AAAATSUUUU!" He whined as he buried his face on the fake blonde's lap from embarrassment. "That's soooo unfair...."

Atsumu: "How so...?" He tried to act innocently.

Sakusa: "Atsuuu..." He looked up and pouted.

Atsumu: "C'mon Omi..." He got up and stood from the other side of the bed opposite from Sakusa. "Let's go, I'm hungry..." But the taller male didn't move and just sulked. "Omi" But he looked the other way.

Atsumu leaned on the bed, chest on arms on the bed. His face was inches away from the silking man.

Atsumu: "Omi..." He leaned closer.

Sakusa: "Hmp!"

Atsumu: "C'mon, Omi..."

Sakusa: "N- -" Before he could finish, There was a pair of lips that crashed into his for a second leaving him frozen in place. When he finally processed what happened, the fake blonde was already at the door. "Atsu! You can't just do sh*ts like that and act like nothing happened!" He started chasing after Atsumu.

Timeskip

After dinner, the two made their way to the living room and started watching some movies. But Sakusa noticed how Atsumu was zoning out a lot.

Sakusa: "Hey, Atsu... are you alright?" The smaller male was sitting beside him, hugging a pillow between his chest and knees.

Atsumu's POV

Atsumu: "I actually met with... Osamu..." He tightened his hold on the pillow.

Sakusa: "Re- -Really...? I put my arm around his shoulders.