I'm Home

Atsumu's POV

I watched as Osamu froze in his place, looking at me with wide eyes. I can't blame him, just last week I despised him. I hated him for so long that I started hating life itself. But ever since I started trusting Omi and actually let my pain out, I started to let go of my hatred. For the first time, I wasn't afraid... I know, I'm sure that I won't be alone anymore...

Atsumu: "Samu..." I took his hand and he flinched a little. "I told you, I was tired... I don't want to be angry, bitter, and in pain anymore... I need to let go of those things to actually make myself happy..." I took a deep breath and looked down. "I forgive you, Samu... not for you... but for me..." I looked at him, he was crying while biting his lower lips. "I forgive you, but that doesn't mean I'll forget and trust you again... I'm open to the thought of you actually working hard to earn my trust again..." Osamu was looking at me, his eyes and nose were red and puffy, but I could see that there's a sparkle in his eyes.

Osamu: "Tsu- - Tsumu..." I gave him a little smile. "Wi- -will it be alright if- - if you co- - come back home with me...?" It was my turn to freeze.

As much as I was confident in facing Osamu, I was still not ready to go home and see her... She's the only thing in my life that just did the damage that I just can't... I just can't... I felt like tearing up.

Osamu: "Mom's gone..." My eyes widened as I looked at Osamu. "Dad came home... and I told him everything..." He sobbed. "He kicked Mom out... Tsumu... he misses you... so much... We miss you..." I felt myself tearing up.

Atsumu: "He's home..." My voice came out so small.

Osamu: "Yeah..." Now, I was crying. "He really wants to see you..."

Atsumu: "Really...?" I cried. " I- -"

Sakusa: "Atsu!" Omi stood and rushed to me, cupping my face. "Why are you crying!?" He glared at Osamu "What did you do?!" Omi was ready to make Osamu's life a living hell but I pulled him down to my side. I cupped his face.

Atsumu: "Omi..." My voice broke. "He's back..."

Sakusa: "Who?"

Atsumu: "Dad..."

Sakusa: "Dad...? As in your real Dad...?" I nodded excitedly.

Atsumu: "Omi... I want to see him..." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead, I felt my face heat up. I smiled at him, then I turned to Osamu. "Let's go..." I smiled at him.

We took a bus, Omi came as well and held my hand all the way. Osamu just sat at the opposite side of us, he was quiet but I could see that he was excited.

I was really trying to make things a little less uncomfortable for everyone. Osamu was nervous and kept glancing at me, while Omi kept glaring at him once in a while.

Atsumu: "Omi! Stop that!" I jabbed his side lightly while I whispered yell at him.

Sakusa: "But - -"

Atsumu: "Sakusa..."

Sakusa: "Fine!" He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face on my shoulder.

I started talking to Samu, asking him how he has been and told me what he's been up to. Looks like he's been busy. He was really working on himself so much just for the moment he'll meet me again, and I can't help but be a little happy for his efforts.

Tension was finally lifting up from him and he was slowly relaxing with me.

After the 20 minutes bus ride, we started our 5 minute walk to the house. When we finally arrived at the front door, I felt nervous. Just looking at the door brought back so many memories.

Omi grabbed my hand; kissing the side of my head, he smiled at me.

Sakusa: "I'm here..." I relaxed.

Osamu: "Are you ready?" We looked at Osamu who was holding the door knob. I nodded and he opened it.

We walked in and we smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen.

Osamu: "Dad?" We were behind him.

Mr. Miya: "Samu?" We heard from the kitchen. "I'm almost done making dinner." Then we heard him walking out the kitchen. When he finally came to see Osamu, his eyes immediately landed on me; he froze in his place and dropped the spatula that he was holding.

Atsumu: "H- -Hi..." I shyly waved at him. There was silence, but before I could say anything, I was enveloped in a tight hug.

Mr. Miya: "Welcome home" At first, I didn't process what was happening, and when I did... Dad was hugging me, he was crying. My body started to shake, I hugged back and buried my face on his shoulder. I was crying. I missed him so much.

Atsumu: "I- - I'm home..."

.

.

.

.

tbc (this story is coming to an end... just a few more chapters... hope you enjoy my story so far as I enjoyed writing it...)