A Brother?

Osamu's POV

I was fuming with anger. No matter how much we tease or make fun of him, doesn't give him the right to be a prick and an as*shole. He's crossing the line with everyone.

Osamu: "Are you that petty just because of a little teasing!?" I glared at him. "You think you could just walk all over people just like that?! How high and mighty do you think you are?!" he wasn't giving any reaction. "What?! Cat got your tongue? Or did it finally hit you of how much of a jack*ss you are to everyone." He looked down. Is he going to apologize now? "You're hurting people around you! Your team- -no, your friends, and to your own BROTHER! HOW CRUEL CAN YOU BE?!" I could hear some of our teammates agreeing with me. I need to put him in his place before he goes wild and do more damage. 

No One's POV

Atsumu raised his head, staring straight into Osamu's soul that gave him chills. Atsumu, in the middle of everyone's attention; proceeded to take off his shirt. He could hear gasps from all around him. He saw how big his brother's eyes had gotten, he thought they might fall right off its sockets. Atsumu held his head high showing off his scars, bruises, and marks and a lot of them looked brutal, and there were still that were healing because of the bandages. When everyone thought they already saw everything, Atsumu took off his knee highs and arm sleeves revealing more bruises, cuts, and scars.

Atsumu: "You have no right to call yourselves my teammates, let alone, my friends" He spat on the word as he scanned the dreadful looks of each member of the Inarizaki team. "And you." He focused on Osamu "You were never a family, a brother, a twin, and a human to me." Everyone was silent.

Osamu: "If you were hurting this much, Why didn't you say anything?!"

Atsumu: "You never listened!"

Osamu: "What the hell?! I could have done something!"

Atsumu: "You never cared!!"

Osamu: "I'M YOUR BROTH- -"

Atsumu: "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HURTED ME THE MOST!!" He yelled, he was angry. "YOU NEVER CARED! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOOKED MY WAY!!!" tears were forming from his eyes. "We were 7 when you started leaving me behind. You chose other people over me. I relied on you even though I knew d*mn well you'll just ignore me. I f*cking took all your insults just to stay by your side because you were my BROTHER! I IGNORED ALL THE THINGS YOU THREW AT ME EVEN THOUGH IT KILLED LITTLE BY LITTLE INSIDE!" His words were like venom. 

Osamu: "Tsu- -" he was crying.

Atsumu: "NO!" He stopped him. "No, no, no. hahaha" He laughed bitterly before glaring at Osamu. "NO! YOU CAN'T JUST CALL ME BY THAT NAME AFTER AAAALL THESE YEARS!" His eyes stung but didn't stop. "I wasn't even sure you still knew my real name after calling me nothing but insults!" Their eyes were red now but Atsumu kept himself from crying unlike Osamu. "None of you knew how much I cried myself to sleep thinking of how worthless and useless I am because that's all I hear from all of you!" He gestured at the Inarizaki team. "None of you knew how much I wanted to kill myself because of how much you just wanted for me to disappear!" He rubbed his eyes with his hands then sighed and did his best to compose himself. He noticed how most of the kids that were watching them were in tears. "You have no right to say I'm cruel when you broke me to nothingness."

Osamu was crying and so was the everyone in the gym, you could see the guilt in the Inarizaki team.

Atsumu: "You never cared..." he wiped his tears "You were never a brother."

 Then he walked away.

.

.

.

.

tbc