The Truth

Timeskip

Atsumu's POV

I woke up feeling refreshed, which was nice. I could feel that my face and eye are still a bit puffy but all in all, I feel good; letting out those bottled pain and frustration, and negativity really helped.

I sat up and didn't see Omi next to me which made me a little sad but then I smelled something amazing coming from the kitchen. I got up and saw Omi making breakfast, I walked behind him and wiggled my way in between under his right arm.

Atsumu: "Good mornin' Omi..." I hugged him from his side.

Sakusa: "Good morning, Atsu..." He kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair before going back to what he was doing.

Atsumu: "What cha makin?" I was still a bit sleepy but I could hear him chuckling. I looked up at him. "What cha lafin' at, Omi?" He stopped what he was doing and faced me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned back on the counter.

Sakusa: "Nothing..." He giggled. "It's just... your accent is showing." He smiled at me and I blushed. I hid my face on his chest.

Atsumu: "Shu- - Shut up, Omi..." He cupped my face and kissed my nose.

Sakusa: "Don't worry... It's adorable..." He smiled lovingly. "You're adorable." I was a blushing mess and he just kept teasing.

After eating, we got ready and headed out for practice. We explained to the Coach and Captain why we were gone for a couple of days and they understood.

While practicing, I noticed how Hinata and Bokuto would sometimes flinch when they heard or bump into Omi.

After practice, we went to the cafeteria and I sat down with Bokuto and Hinata.

Atsumu: "Hey guys!" I smiled at them, they looked a little nervous.

Hinata: "He- -Hey Atsumu-san..." He forced a smile.

Bokuto: "Hi Tsum-Tsum!" He tried his best to act normal.

I didn't want to make them uncomfortable and just brushed it off. After talking for a while I could see them relaxing a bit and actually started to act like their usual self.

Sakusa: "Atsu..." I could see how Hinata and Bokuto stiffened. I turned to see Omi.

Atsumu: "Hi Omi" I smiled. He placed his food on the table and sat next to me.

Sakusa: "I got you pudding." I smiled as I started digging in on the pudding.

Atsumu: "Thank you, Omi!" As I took another bite.

Sakusa: "Don't talk with your mouth full." He wiped the side of my mouth with a tissue and kissed my forehead.

Atsumu: "Omi!" But he just shrugged and started eating. I turned to look at Hinata and Bokuto, they looked shocked and just didn't know what to do. "Guys?" But they kept quiet.

Omi kept talking to me and I enjoyed it. We talked about just anything that comes to mind and just random things. But when I tried to include Hinata and Bokuto they would stutter with their words and would always glance at Omi, and they would flinch every now and then with whatever Omi did.

Atsumu: "Alright, what's going on?"

Sakusa: "What do you mean, Atsu?"

Bokuto: "Ye- -Yeah... Tsum- Tsum...Wha- -What do you me- - mean?"

Hinata: "Ye- -yeah..." He was looking somewhere else.

Atsumu: "You guys are clearly cautious around Omi... so, what happened?" I crossed my arms. They kept quiet. I turned to Omi. "Omi?"