I Don't Want To Go

Osamu's POV

I was in the living room talking on the phone, it was just Dad's colleague telling that he was sending some fresh fruits. After ending the call, I went back to the dining room.

Osamu: "Where's Tsumu?" I looked at Sakusa who was eating.

Sakusa: "He went to get the door."

Osamu: "Ohh..." I walked back out the room and saw Tsumu just standing in front of the open door. As I walked closer to him, I could see him shaking. I reached for him and saw who was in front of him.

Osamu: "Stay away from Tsumu!" I grabbed my brother and pulled him in my arms. He looked at me.

Atsumu: "Sa- - Sa...mu..."

I felt my blood boil, Tsumu was shaking so much. I tried calming him down and did my best to cover his eyes. I glared at the person in front of us.

Osamu: "LEAVE!" I yelled and felt Tsumu flinch in my embrace. "I'm sorry, Tsumu..." I stroked his hair.

Mr. Miya: "What is happening here?" I turned to see Dad coming closer followed by Sakusa behind. "Why are you yelling?" Then they saw Atsumu crying. Sakusa rushed in and took Tsumu from me.

Sakusa: "What the hell did you do!?" He glared at me but Dad got in between.

Mr. Miya: "Please calm down Sakusa-kun... I'm sure there's a - -"

Sakusa: "Atsu is crying!" He was pissed. "How am I supposed to calm down!?" Atsumu squeezed Sakusa with a hug.

Atsumu: "Sa- - Samu didn't do anything..." He squeaked out.

Mr. Miya: "Then why are you..." He finally noticed the person standing by the door. His face darkened. "You..." He growled. Sakusa looked at the person as well.

Osamu: "Sakusa..." I was containing my anger since Atsumu was still here. "Can you please take Tsumu to his room while we talk with this woman..."

Sakusa: "Why? Who is she?" He raised an eyebrow, still looking mad.

Osamu: "Mom..." I gritted my teeth as the woman just smiled like there's nothing wrong.

Sakusa: "So..." I could feel Hell radiating from him. "She's.the.woman..." He took a deep breath trying to keep himself from strangling Mom. "Who tormented Atsu for years?" He asked with the intent to kill. He was bearing his canine teeth.

Atsumu: "O- -Omi..." He cried which distracted Sakusa from his anger. "Pe- -please... ta- -take me away..." He was clutching onto Sakusa with shaking hands.

Sakusa kissed Atsumu's forehead and carried him bridal style. We watched as he walked back to Atsumu's room and when he closed the door we turned back to Mom.

Mrs. Miya: "Aren't you going to let me in?" She asked proudly.

Mr. Miya: "No" He said coldly, Looking down on her.

Mrs. Miya: "Don't look at me like that," She raised an eyebrow while crossing her arms. "I'm still your wife!" She forced her way inside the house like she owns it. Dad was clenching his fist, can't blame him since I was doing the same.

Mr. Miya: "We're divorced." Dad was doing his best to keep in his anger.

Mrs. Miya: "I kept the name." He shrugged as she sat on the sofa.

Mr. Miya: "What.do.you.want?" He was losing his patience.

Osamu: "Nobody wants you here!!" I yelled behind Dad. "Leave!" Dad was holding me back.

Mrs. Miya: "Oh, sweetie..." She stood and tried to get to me. "Don't be like that..." Dad stopped her from getting closer to me, which she glared at him for but she returned her attention back to me, she gave me her best smile which disgusted me. "I came here for you..." She said in her sweetest voice that she always used on me.

Mr. Miya: "What the hell are you talking about, you crazy woman?!" Now, he was angry.

Mom looked at Dad and just glared at him. Then she turned and went back to the sofa, she sat and crossed her legs while pulling out some papers from her bag, she threw it on the coffee table and crossed her arms.

Dad went in closer to take the papers, he sat on his solo couch, taking out his reading glasses. He started reading the papers, his hands started shaking and gripping the papers tighter.

Mr. Miya: "You're insane!" He stood and threw the papers back on the coffee table. "I will not let you take my son!" My eyes widened. I rushed in closer and took the papers.

Osamu: "You want custody over me!?" I looked at her in disbelief. "I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU!"

Mrs. Miya: "I AM YOUR MOTHER!" She stood but Dad stopped her from taking another step.

Mr. Miya: "Get out." He growled.

Mrs. Miya: "Not without my son." She growled back at him.

Mr. Miya: "You lost the right to be called a mother when you abused Tsumu!"

Mrs. Miya: "All I want is Osamu! You can keep that b*tch!" She snarled. I snapped and punched her, and she fell back.

Osamu: "Don't you dare insult my brother!" She was holding her face. When she got up, her nose and mouth were bleeding but she looked at us smiling. "You really are insane..." I was disgusted at her.

Mrs. Miya: "Thank you for doing that sweetie..." She looked at me smiling. "Now, we can be together..."

Osamu: "What the hell are you on about!?"

Mr. Miya: "Samu..." He got in between us.

Mrs. Miya: "Say goodbye to your father..." She pulled out her phone.

Mr. Miya: "What are you doing?" She looked at him like a crazy person.

Mrs. Miya: "I'm calling the cops to report my ex-husband for hitting me..." I froze.

If mom calls the police, Dad might go to jail. She's hurt and good at acting, they'll believe her. Despite Dad divorcing her, she still has her family to back her up. Even though I'm already of legal age and can just not go with her, sending Dad to jail changes that.

Mr. Miya: "Even if you report me, I will not let you take Osamu! You already ruined Tsu- -"

Osamu: "I'll go with you..." I clenched my fists. She planned all this! I glared at her but she was just smiling, she knew this would happen!

Mr. Miya: "Samu! No yo- -"

Osamu: "It's alright, Dad..." I smiled at him. I looked at Mom who opened her arms, I slowly made my way towards her.

I know I deserved this. It was too good to be true that everything was going smoothly all of a sudden. I know I don't deserve to be happy in the end. With each step I got closer to Mom, I started to cry, I didn't want to go.

I stopped just a few inches away from Mom.

Mrs. Miya: "C'mon, let's go." She smiled and was about to hug me when I was tackled to the floor.

Atsumu: "No! He's not going anywhere!"

.

.

.

.

tbc