Shane

It was amazing, seeing them all this happy. I look down at Anya, Her joyful little face giggling along with the others even though she didn’t understand any of it, that made me smile though, knowing that she was happy. I draw my attention back to Raina, It had been so long since I last saw her, when she started at a job at work, it seemed almost impossible. I knew it was her, I could never mistake her for anyone else, I remember just running to Jedd in a panic, wondering how I should handle it. She wouldn’t remember who I was and I was right, when me and Jedd introduced ourselves to her, she acted as if we were strangers, gave a friendly smile as we said welcome to the office. There’s so much she needs to know that we can’t tell her yet. I look back up and around the room, everyone still laughing and joking, Taylor has her hands wrapped around Raina, who’s currently struggling to stand in the heeled boots Anya picked out for her, but I can tell she loves them.

“I picked them for you Raina!” little Anya shouts up at her, as if because she’s taller she won’t hear her as much. Raina picks up Anya and spins her round, the whole room erupts in laughter again. I look over at Jedd, he knows what I’m thinking. She’s my family, I should tell her that but how? How do you tell someone who can’t remember you that your their older brother? Raina’s memories where wiped clean by the EP I bet she can’t even remember mum and dad. “We’re gonna go for a walk” I hear Jedd say to my side as he grabs my wrist and starts to lead me downstairs back into the town. I follow him even though I can hear the confusion in everyone's voices. Back in the hotel room. As soon as we are outside  and walking through the streets of Mayville he turns to me and looks me dead in the eyes “You need to tell her. She may not remember but your her brother, and if you don’t spill, Anya will soon.” I grimace. I know he’s right“I’m not the only one who has stuff that needs to be told, you and Taylor are just as guilty” I know he didn’t expect that, I can see the shock on his face. We both hang our heads as we realise what it is we have to do. Out of the corner of my eye I see a young blonde boy, staring at us as he walked past, My eyes widen and my head shot up, I knew that face. I franticly look around, trying to see where he went but almost as quickly as he was there he was gone again. I turn to look at Jedd, realising he saw the same thing as me. Adam was here and we were all in danger.